Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Road Trip Time

  1. #1
    Member Yukoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Whitehorse Yukon

    Default Road Trip Time

    So my boat is ready to pick up at Maritas. I'll be on the road tomorrow afternoon. Spend the day in Anchorage, pick up the boat and head back Saturday night.
    If you see a silver Dodge crew cab pulling a 20 Wooldridge Sport with flames on the side, honk and wave!
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

  2. #2
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007


    You aren't going to run around our local rivers while in the area?? Wish I wasn't working tomorrow...
    pull my finger....

  3. #3


    Good Luck with the new boat...Break 'er in Right!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts