Thread: Live Geese.........Free.

Default Live Geese.........Free.

Free Geese, for dog training, your dinner table, guard your property, bear bait, whatever. Lost two geese to a single medium size wolf in the last two days. State Troopers want to fine me $300.00 each bird that is on the Hope Road right-of-way, because the neighbors dogs chase them off my property and onto the ROW. So Free geese. normally $45.00 each, but now free.

Eat them. That's what all the canines around your place want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by boomerang View Post
    Eat them. That's what all the canines around your place want to do.
    I am not going to eat my friends.

how you keep them in a area do you need to fence um in or do they just stick around the feeding grounds?
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Free Geese, for dog training, your dinner table, guard your property, bear bait, whatever. Lost two geese to a single medium size wolf in the last two days. State Troopers want to fine me $300.00 each bird that is on the Hope Road right-of-way, because the neighbors dogs chase them off my property and onto the ROW. So Free geese. normally $45.00 each, but now free.
    I might have a home for them. Shoot me a PM okay?

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    how you keep them in a area do you need to fence um in or do they just stick around the feeding grounds?
    They stick around the feeding grounds, till a dog, wolf, or bear scatters them.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    They stick around the feeding grounds, till a dog, wolf, or bear scatters them.

your in hope i take it? if straton doesnt got a place for them i will consider it. i dont like the taste so they would be for protection at picknics.
    Semper Fi!