Thread: Anyone seen the Alaska Predator Fishing DVD

Default Anyone seen the Alaska Predator Fishing DVD

Was wondering if anyone has seen the DVD for sale on the website and what they thought about it.

Thanks,

Default do you mean

do you mean the Predator jon boat (grayling) fishing video?

If so it is produced by Compeaus in fairbanks 479-2271

Default Enjoyable....

Bought it at last years Sportsman Show. Has a great shark fishing segment and the pike segment isn't bad either.....Just started snowing...think I'll go watch that video and dream of adventures to come!

I bought that DVD at last years sportsmans show also, and I thought it sucked. i thought it really sucked. The announcer was beyond ridiculous with his commentary on both segments. That aside, watching big pike bite in the shallows has some real potential for excitement, but somehow, they totally biffed it. As I remember it, the dude at one point is dragging a tandem treble hook rig across a pikes head, snags it, and says 'sometimes you gotto antagonize 'em a little bit.' I thought the captain of that shark boat wasn't nice either. there was no intensity and you just felt sorry for the dudes attempting to land those sharks. no fighting belt as i remember. had serious potential, didn't capitalize. I havn't watched it 10 times though, its buried, don't quote me.
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 03-07-2007 at 07:41. Reason: Language