Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What price for a 1998 Big Boss 6x6?

  1. #1

    Default What price for a 1998 Big Boss 6x6?

    I am going to sell my 1998 Big Boss. It has the 500cc engine with engine braking and a 2,000 lb Warne Winch. Any ideas on what to ask for it? I was thinking 2,500.00 but maybe that is too much.

  2. #2

    Default

    There is one on Craigslist for that price...ain't selling. I would just put it up as "make an offer" and then let the buyers do what they will. Old Wheelers are like Old Fishing Poles Not like Old Guns.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for the tip.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wasilla
    Posts
    788

    Default

    You may be able to get a ball park on blue book, and some time the banks will have a book that you can refr. Another thought is drop by some of the 4 wheeler shops and see what resale value might be. That gives you a start and then with any extra's on the quad you can adjust up or down.

    Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

  5. #5
    Member Hunt'N'Photos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Prices are all over up here and some times dont make any sense to me. I would put it out there for $2500 or best offer and let them talk you down. There is a 99 on there right now for $4500 with only 750 miles or so and a 98 woth 1053 miles for $3750. If its in good shape and doesnt have a ton of miles you should be able to get $2500 pretty easy!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

    To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks for the help guys.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •