Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talkeena River

Default Talkeena River

Couple pics from the Talkeetna river this weekend. Caught a couple small rainbows and had a great time. Lots of boats on the river, I can't wait to get mine out. Maybe sometime this week if I can sneak away...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S4200031.jpg   S4200030.jpg  
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Were you the guys in the raft? A couple of buddies and I were up there Sat. did ok..... not great. But also 3 young A*#hole punks stole my rod tube.... I KNOW it was them because they were the ONLY other people fishin on our side of the river..... To you 3 I HOPE karma bites you guys square in the A&*!!!!! You suck balls!!!! I hate people like you who are too cheap and lazy to buy your own gear and find it easy to steal others.....

liv2fish you can't recieve pm's. My buddy has your rod case, we fished that area for 5 hours and saw no-one. We found the case on the way out, and thought it was spring washup. My bad, PM me your number and I will arrange to return the case.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

You know... Thats a lame excuse. That rod case had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You guys saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the case bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the case obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you guys. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!

Oh yeah and learn how to spell...... it's "Talkeetna" .

Wow I don't want to stand in the middle of this, but Liv2 fish you first said you know for sure it was 3 punks as they where the only people on your side of river. You know Tailwind didn't have to tell you they had it if they really where stealing it since you already said you knew for sure who had done it. The guys trying to be honest with you and even get it back to you. I understand being pi$$ed off at thieves hate them bad myself, but if they really took it on purpose do you think he would be trying so hard now to get it back to you. Just think about it man he said they didn't see anyone. Don't you think there might have been more people around there that you think was them. It means nothing to me but don't see the switch in your anger toward the people you think took it and the guy trying to get it back to you.

You have said outlook on young people because you are obviously a grouchy old man who can't admit being wrong. Suck it up, grow a pair and get your rod tube back, hes offering it to you. If he stole it, you think he would give it back?

Liv2fish, tailwind owned up said he had it. Sounds like the old guy is the one being a punk.

yeah I don't understand why any one would take a rod tube and then say they found it, and to try and give it back to it's owner.........granted there are some dumb people up here, but for some one to do that is just on anthere level. Sounds more likely to me some one took it out of your truck for whatever reason and ditched it to piss you off,maybe because your a grumpy old Richard??? And these guys found it. So seriously why so bitter?????? Is the money your going to spend getting a new rod tube going to take up your social security check???????? Can't buy your depends???????? I don't get it, that is the problem with old people.............there cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2fish View Post
    You know... Thats a lame excuse. That rod case had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You guys saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the case bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the case obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you guys. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!
    It sounds like they fished an area for 5 hours and then hauled out your trash. Pack it in, pack it out. Just sayin~
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

blah blah blah!
    You know... I don't know you at all. But when I read what you wrote, and I imagine how this all went down. TWO things come to mind.

Have a great day!

Wow... this thread went south quick..... Seams to be a trend lately!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

would somebody get a tampon and some midol from their girl friend or wife and give it to this ol tymer
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Oh yeah and learn how to spell...... it's "Talkeetna" .
    and before you start correcting his grammar maybe you should check out your own in your first post buddy

Were you the guys in the raft? A couple of buddies and I were up there Sat. did ok..... not great. But also 3 young A*#hole punks stole my rod tube.... I KNOW it was them because they were the ONLY other people fishin on our side of the river..... To you 3 I HOPE karma bites you guys square in the A&*!!!!! You suck balls!!!! I hate people like you who are too cheap and lazy to buy your own gear and find it easy to steal others.....
    Maybe he is just having a case of the mondays! Still no excuse for being an *******! Not all young people are bad and not all old people are grumpy! Here in the 21st century, bigotry is ignorance no matter what age you are! Someone pass this guy a beer!

You know whats soooo funny is I'm not that old... just sayin young people today can't respect older people. As far as fishin the area for 5 hrs.... NOT! Start telling the truth guy. Cause ANYONE who has found ANYTHING on a river in spring KNOWS its covered in dirt and crap. As I said there was NO dirt on it at ALL. As for growing a set and all you others..... you obviously think its ok to take stuff that ISN'T yours. I could understand if it was all dirty and stuff.....BUT IT WASN'T!!! And like I said keep it cause you think you need it. I have others. Just the principle people.... If it's not yours.... KEEP YOUR D.B.'s OFF..... Not that hard.

REALLY????? A rod tube trash??? your a ****** bag!

You know whats soooo funny is I'm not that old... just sayin young people today can't respect older people. As far as fishin the area for 5 hrs.... NOT! Start telling the truth guy. Cause ANYONE who has found ANYTHING on a river in spring KNOWS its covered in dirt and crap. As I said there was NO dirt on it at ALL. As for growing a set and all you others..... you obviously think its ok to take stuff that ISN'T yours. I could understand if it was all dirty and stuff.....BUT IT WASN'T!!! And like I said keep it cause you think you need it. I have others. Just the principle people.... If it's not yours.... KEEP YOUR D.B.'s OFF..... Not that hard.
    you are just setting a great first impression der buddy. First off you are completely wrong about dirty stuff in the spring. just today i found scope covers that were not dirty and a watch that was lying on the ground NOT DIRTY. and the hole friggen young people give old people no respect that has nothing to do with this situation. Old people steal stuff too and he didnt even steal it he tried to give it back to you and you didnt accept it. your stubborn self is trying to defend your self because you made a rant calling a guy out and he confronted you now you have your tail between your legs trying to defend yourself. and the guy posted he would give it back because he thought it was wash up. Trust me dude your not all that in a bag of potato chips. I mean the guy is wearing a red bull hat which probably runs $45 i think he can afford a $15 rod case instead of purpusly (do it correct my spelling) stealing yours cause he knew it would rev your engine. please sir take a little advice and

I've been fishing the area since the early 80's. Alaska isn't your personal locker.

You want your case back PM me, otherwise I can't help ya.

Glad to see you guys are getting out for some early season action, thanks for the report!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast