Thread: new record for time of first hit Thanks Jess Baitem 907

Default new record for time of first hit Thanks Jess Baitem 907

Well set up last Saturday date is wrong on camera had the first hit 2 hours after we left not the right color but a couple of the right color showed up also.

Jess makes a great product. Mark at Wiggy's needs to sell his supply so go get it now

This is going to be a great season again i can count at least 3 separate blacks hitting and 1-2 grizz.

unit 7
    Attached Images Attached Images

these 2 both want a little bait ball action

finally what we really wanted

these were some passin through visitors I think . This should be a great year

Set mine out on Friday... going to check tomorrow, hoping I beat your record
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbear View Post
    these were some passin through visitors I think . This should be a great year
    Hippies...

I saw 3 black bears south of Indian valley area on the hill. And lots of hippies in Seward. Seems they come out around the same time as the bears haha.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingyoda View Post
    Hippies...

I saw 3 black bears south of Indian valley area on the hill. And lots of hippies in Seward. Seems they come out around the same time as the bears haha.
    Probably eat the same thing............honey, berries, nuts, fish a little carrion now & then............LOL
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Nick,
    Looks like you are off to a great season!
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Man am I jealous, can't get my bait out yet and your already getting hits! Good luck!

Just checked mine and put out the camera. Nothing yet, but not surprised. Give it 4-5 days and go check again.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Good for you, Blackbear! After last year we are ENTITLED to a good year.

Shoot one of them puppies before they get run off by the brownies.

Taylor

No way I can get to the station for a bit yet. Bait was set on the opener. Just hope that 85 gallon overpack holds up till we get back there. Got beaver to put out once we do. That will get em coming in like bees to flowers.
    Nice photos. The last 2 look like keepers.?.?

BaitEm 907's products work, no doubt about it.. last year at the start of the season we put out a stand and a bunch of BaitEm stuff (bait ball, drags, drips, bacon balls, etc). While we were setting everything up, the wind was blowing back toward the boat. Once done and while walking out a buddy shot a black bear heading straight for the stand. <sigh> This weekend can't come fast enough!
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    BaitEm 907's products work, no doubt about it.. last year at the start of the season we put out a stand and a bunch of BaitEm stuff (bait ball, drags, drips, bacon balls, etc). While we were setting everything up, the wind was blowing back toward the boat. Once done and while walking out a buddy shot a black bear heading straight for the stand. <sigh> This weekend can't come fast enough!
    come sunday Ill be running

yep can't do that again....jess use the picture of that bear alot...thanks jess

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    yep can't do that again....jess use the picture of that bear alot...thanks jess
    Its an awesome picture with the bear staged over the dip-drag formula. Thanks for doing that Mike. Best of luck to all of you guys and I hope to see more great pictures.
    The rivers are opening and I bet you guys are chomping at the bit to get on the water. Be safe out there.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163