Thread: Patiently waiting

Default Patiently waiting

So I got to set up my bait station then leave for ten days to go to work and my wife will be checking on it while I am gone. Today is the first time that she checked it and if it had been hit she was going to hunt it tonight. Well I still have not herd from her so I am assuming that it was hit.
    I cant wait to hear back on what she saw while she was out there this is the first time that she will be hunting by herself. I got her into hunting a few years ago and since then she has helped skin quarter and pack out several animals but this will be her first on her own. I am proud of her for diong it alone and will be even prouder if she nails one on her own..
    I hope to reply back with good news soon

Man. All I can say is that you are one lucky guy to have a wife like that. Hope she shoots a big one

You have found your self a heck of a woman there tony, Hope she bags one!

Thank you I feel lucky every day I tought her to hunt a few years back and she has taken off with it. Last year she took her first brownie her first moose and seven other animals. And she is a great shot too. I never thought I could get this lucky with her.

Wow I wish I could get the wife to go out and hunt with me. Good luck and I hope she gets a big one!

Nothing like a good wife, my wife would love to go but when I hunt she is working

Respectfully, I say we need pictures of THE WIFE. I mean if you're gonna prop her up like that, then she deserves to be front and center!

Here's mine, for instance...

Taylor
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok Mark here is a pic of my lovely bride.
    She did go out and look at the bait she said that if it had been hit that she would sit on it so when she was gone for a few hours I was thinking the best. Well when I finally got a hold of her she had spent some time sitting and hoping but so far nothing had hit. She also spent some time hunting rabbits with her pistol.
    She checked again today and still nothing. She will check back again on tuesday.

DSCN0973 - Copy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Nothing like a good wife, my wife would love to go but when I hunt she is working
    That's just wrong! Lmao
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

I'd love for somebody to take me! I don't think it's that hard to find women to go hunting, just maybe the ones y'all married! No offense to anyone, just sayin...

you can go with me AK_hoytgirl .... if your around fairbanks / north pole. i got bait out just waiting now

Quote Originally Posted by Birchie View Post
    you can go with me AK_hoytgirl .... if your around fairbanks / north pole. i got bait out just waiting now
    I'm starting to think I need to be in Fairbanks! I do make it up there some but I don't live in that area! Bummer... Thank you, you are sweet.

well if you get up to fairbanks anytime soon let me know, theres always something to hunt around here lol

U should talk her into doing a Honey burn while she is out, that always seems to help kick a station off!.
    I always like to do a burn and than leave something for them to step in if they hit the station, nothing lays a scent trail down like a bear with cooking oil on his pads, bit of clean-up if they don't use it all up, but it works.