Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prize Drawings at the ODD Sportsman Show Seminar

Default Prize Drawings at the ODD Sportsman Show Seminar

For those of you who aren't aware, we're going to have a seminar at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show. For those who are planning on coming to the show, we are going to have a drawing for three prizes:

1 - A free day's use of a Mokai watercraft, courtesy of alaskamokaiman. You can take a look at these watercraft here.

2 - A $25 and a $50 gift certificate to the ODD Store.

3 - A 2 night/3 day canoe or kayak rental from AlaskaCanoe in Sterling.

Here's the catch: You must confirm on this thread that you plan on being at the seminar, and you must be present to win. In the interest of time, we are going to do the drawings ahead of time and announce the winners at the show. Mark down your plans to attend here and we'll add your name to the hat!

-Brian
    Last edited by Brian M; 03-07-2007 at 17:02.

Default Write me down

I will be there, please write my name down.

I will be going to the show, but do we have to attend the seminar to accept the prize? If so when will this take place?

Yep, you have to be there. It will be Thursday evening at 7:00pm.

-Brian

I will be there.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

whats the seminar about? i'll probably be there put me down...do we get to throw stuff at moderators?
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Do we get to throw stuff at moderators?
    Only soft, nerf-like balls.

As for what it's about, take a look at the forum announcement concerning the sportsman show. I'll post a new announcement later today giving a little more detail.

-Brian

Put me down I plan on being there.

C.F.

Cool More prizes

I'm delighted to tell you that we have another very valuable prize from AlaskaCanoe in Sterling. We'll be giving away two free 2 nights/3 days canoe or kayak rental packages complete with paddles and lifejackets. Thanks, Max and alaskamokaiman for these terrific prizes!

It looks as if we're going to have some window stickers ready for the show thanks to the creativity and hard work of AlaskaHippy. We'll give away 100 of those first-come, first served, assuming they are delivered in time. We'll also make them available on the store for those of you who are out of town or can't make the show.

And, in addition to the $25 gift certificate from the Outdoors Alaska store, we'll also be giving away a $50 gift certificate.

Like Brian says: 1) you've got to register on this thread and 2) you've got to be present to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    For those of you who aren't aware, we're going to have a seminar at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show. For those who are planning on coming to the show, we are going to have a drawing for two prizes:

1 - A free day's use of a Mokai watercraft, courtesy of alaskamokaiman. You can take a look at these watercraft here.

2 - A $25 gift certificate to the ODD Store.

Here's the catch: You must confirm on this thread that you plan on being at the seminar, and you must be present to win. In the interest of time, we are going to do the drawings ahead of time and announce the winners at the show. Mark down your plans to attend here and we'll add your name to the hat!

-Brian
    See you at the show.....David
    Last edited by Webmaster; 03-07-2007 at 13:25.

Moderators probably aren't eligible for the drawings, but I'll try to be there anyway I want to be sure to get one of those first run window stickers!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

I will be there. Glad I could contribute in a small way to get the word out.

Still thinkin' about it got 2 problems

1) Crowds make me as nervous as a lady of ill repute in church(tryin to keep it clean)
    2) Tracy has too work that night so I'd have too bring Gunther. He getts rather hostile if kept up too late and I'm sure his air raid siren impresion is not somthin' you guys want to try to condut a seminar through. He's 4 months old and has no concept of inside voice.

I'd really like too attend maybe I could just bolt if he starts acting up or the crowds get to be too much. We'll give it some thought.

The wasilla show might be alot easier for me. Tracy's been encouraging me to attend the Achorage show she thinks it would be good for me to "face down my phobia" of crowds.

Default Attendance

I'll be there. That ought to keep some folks away!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Ohhhh definatly not going now!!!!!!!

Actulaly it looks like I'll be there, Tracy's been really engoraging me to attend and if it gets too be to much for Gunther or I we can always leave early.

Thumbs up Sportsmans Show

Sure we'll be there, Red

I'll be there.
    Frank
    Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
    www.wildroselodge.com

I think it goes without saying, but I'll be there too! Anyone else? The date is fast approaching, and with it hopefully some warmer temps and dreams of flowing streams and bears awakening from their slumber.

-Brian

Default Please put me on the drawings

Please include me in the drawings. I'll see you at 7next Thursday!

Default Sporstmans show

I will be there, you bet ya!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast