Thread: Bigfoot foot bellows

Default Bigfoot foot bellows

I'm looking for a part for my "Bigfoot Foot Bellows" pump. On searching the web I ended up on one of the Alaska Outdoors Forums reading an email by someone with the screen name of GOO. The text of his posting re: the Bigfoot Foot Bellows led me to believe this individual actually makes the pumps. I've got a broken pump, and putin on the San Juan in near Bluff, Utah this coming Thursday. I need to get the part ordered and fed-exed to a hotel in Bluff. If anyone knows who makes the pump please let me know who and how I can contact them to order a part. I guess I need this info by Tuesday AM (5-3-11) at the latest. Thanks upfront to any info you can provide.

ALEXABIL, Call Mike at 510-223-3675 or 510-223-3346, should have the parts.
    Goo Vogt
    ALASKA WILDWATER
    sotaralaska@yahoo.com

Hey alexabil-- Just wondering which part of your pump failed?? Have been using them in my rafting company for over 20 years with no problems. Any input would be of help.
    Thanks,
    Goo

Goo,

The plastic valve cover/hose attachment piece broke while stretching the hose to reach a valve on my raft.

alexabil

Is this what broke...

Bought mine from Clavey. You might contact them as well if you have trouble finding a replacement part.

http://www.clavey.com/

800-832-4226 | 707-766-8070 | Fax (707) 766-8072

Clavey Paddlesports
    Post Office Box 180
    409 Petaluma Blvd. South
    Petaluma, Ca 94953-0180
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.