Thread: Kodiak fishing guides

Default Kodiak fishing guides

Finally headed to Kodiak. I will be there the 3rd week of June. I was looking for a good fishing guide. Salmon/Halibut,
    any information would be appreciated.
    Thanks

check out the kodiak web site at www.kodiak.org you can click around and find a listing of all their charters, and their Charter Association listing...

I'm going to be there my self beginning June 9 fishing halibut, kings, rockfish... what else???

Kodiak combos is always posting here. He nails some impressive Kings. I would give him a shot.And he getting a nice new boat!

Kodiak Combos is great, but he's down in Old Harbor on the south end of the island. In Kodiak city you won't go wrong with Chazman Charters. Good guy, good fisherman, good boat, good gear, and he'll keep you laughing the whole time.

I have to agree with brownbear. I've known chaz for a while, we are tied up just down the float from him. Always in high spirits. Never been fishing with him, and thats probably why he always comes back with a fuller boat. Look him up or drop down to the harbor, he is on F float in Dog bay.

Default Boat

What type of boat?

Quote Originally Posted by ARTSBEST View Post
    What type of boat?
    Its a 32-FOOT CUSTOM DEISEL. That's a link to the description and photos at his site.

I have heard good stuff from customers on U-Rascal.
    I have also been pleased with Kenny from Runnamuck.
    Nice thing about hitting the salts in Kodiak is more fish time and less transit time.

If you want fresh water, the ATV trips to Saltery are one-of-a-kind, and mid-July is best. Contact
    MiKe O'Neal at Kodiak ATV Adventures...

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"