Thread: Agl4now

Default Agl4now

Hey I would like to get a chance to talk to you about your bears. I have been looking for a decent place to get one and seems you have more than a few down your way.

Rich

As bad as he said he want the bears dead I would think he would be happy to help you.

Unless it all talk.

He may be considering not using his account anymore. I'm sure enough PM's from friends who enjoy hearing old tales of the Alaska wild might cause him to reconsider. Just a thought...
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Cant pm him, looked on his profile and it didnt have the icon to click for pm. Wish it did though.

Yeah I saw a thread a couple days ago asking to have his account closed out...was wondering what that was about?! Would sure hate to see him go and also would be VERY curious as to what would drive him away like that. I tried to click on the thread when it was still up and it was locked by the moderator is seemed. Weird.

AZinAK

People ganging up on him about his beliefs on bears. He lives in Sunrise, I'll bet if you spend enough time wandering around out there, you will see bears and run into him.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Would hate to see that guy go, personally
    Cranky old guys, are part of what makes Alaska

pretty sure he would not consider that anything but a compliment either
    hope to run into him someday, walking in the woods

as for the Forums, there's a lot of unique individuals up here, some have been working up here for a long time, some just gettin' started,
    All the opinions are worth listening to, putting some effort into figuring out what is being said........
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

I didnít come to Alaska to search for great riches,
    nor did I come to catch her fine fishes.
    I didnít come north to act out deep wishes.
    I just came up here to get away
    from all those fine-haired sons-a-*****es.

I think if he is gone it's due to some cranky posts on the baiting thread some where he pretty much fessed up to illegal wanton waste. I didn't have any problem with him but some of it did get excessive and a little annoying. I got very mixed signals from lots of his posts.