Comforting....Danged near lulled me into taking a nap....<yawn>
But it does not explain the cheap fuel costs the Alaska RailRoad and the International Air Carriers are experiencing...hmmmm I wonder why those subsidies...funded at the pump...were conveniently left out of the previous investigation and this subsequent article?
"96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
Nope just posting for information. I thought it was interesting the shipping of fuel from the L48. Flints Hill is only 15% of the gasoline supplied?
I thought the last investigation showed that the two refineries in an effort to keep jet fuel low, was charging higher prices for gas and diesel. Is that what you are referring to?
I don't believe a word of it, It's high because no one really complains. I have heard so much bull over the years on this one! One gem was that the Flint hills outfit makes all of it's gas at once to last out the year. Sure! What gives these outfits the right to subsidize air and rail at our expense...Insane!