Thread: Athletes Foot......

Default Athletes Foot......

Since its been the subject of a thread or two, I figured I would post a picture the wife took of the latest taste in the house the feet of freshly emerged Bears.

There a thick layer of epidermis that grows while the Bear hibernates, and like its elongated claws, they are well grown wehen Spring comes, but very soon are worn down with soggy snow walking and the claws get like wize with digging and rooting.
    When its comming off,it looks a lot like shag carpet, and if any of you has sucked long enough on a wart, well thats just it ~~LOL!!!!!!!!~~~
    Back pad with nearly unbroken thickend Epidermis

Front pad with thickend epidermis shedding, .........possibly from digging?

This old pict, but stll easily seen shredding epidermis.

I should have took pictures, but the "plug" seemed to be there, all sandy gritty and rock hard, but I'll let that be the subject of another thread ~~LOL!!~~

Bear paw is an awsome soup, with lots of sweet fat next to all those little bones..
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Thanks Stranger! Biology lesson from the source!

Yeah, interesting stuff, but that "sucking on a wart" business, I dunno. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Yeah, interesting stuff, but that "sucking on a wart" business, I dunno. . . .
    And I just finished lunch ... luckily it was peanut butter and jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    would post a picture the wife took ~~LOL!!!!!!..
    So if the wife took the picture, it would be reasonable to assume that the hand holding the paw is yours.
    I commend you on your choice of fingernail polish. LOL!!!
    Keep 'em coming dude.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Oh, man,

I didnt catch that "pretty Nails" picture there, It must be I used her camera ( I of course issued her one of those KICKASS Pentax) when that pict was took.......... !~~LOL!!~~! not unusuall with the two same cameras in full action.......I have a Byzentine myrid of pictures and videos to figure out and organize, as well, the wife has a developing eye for taking good pictures.

Honestly, Bullbuster, those Cameras are the longest lasting, toughest we have EVER had. The trade is commin' as well, with a nice "canvas" cleaned and curing (it takes awhile) and the beachcombing season soon apon us.

To boot , Last night I bought a new 2 terabite external hardrive to dump my vids, pictures and excess on, so hopefully I can take 'em to Kotzebue and download 'em or send 'em off to my brother for such.........
    Tyred the face book download overnight, still has 14 hours left .......
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....