Thread: Who's been riding?

Default Who's been riding?

Just wondering who has been out riden any of the trails. Iam hopen to get out soon and get muddy, but I really dont want to go to knik. Has anyone been out that would be willing to give an update on the trails that are some what open?
    Thanks
    Big Daddy
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 04-27-2011 at 13:28.

You might try the trail from Slipper Lake to Buffalo Mine Road. It has plenty of water and mud as of last weekend. We cleared a bunch of trees off the trail so it is rideable.
    Last edited by Rich_in_AK; 04-27-2011 at 12:34. Reason: typo

Rode Baldy off of Church Rd. last weekend and it is getting good riding most the way up. I suspect by this weekend it will be even better.

Every time life allows a trip to the cabin.....It falls short of fruition.

Hoping for TIME.

So I went up the B-29 trail yesterday, and was disgusted in the amount of trash, fires left unattended. I cannot believe that people can trash this place like that. I picked a rhino bed full, but thier is still tons of trash. Over the years of going up this trail it is getting worse and worse. I will probably be back up there this weekend picking more trash up.
    So if anyone goes up there take a trash bag and fill it please that place is disgusting.

How do you get to the b-29 trail? One of the few places I haven't been too yet. Need to get the family out. I imagine sutton won't ve ready for good riding until may time frame...