Thread: Henry .22LR

Question Henry .22LR

Hey guys, my old man has a Henry .22lr lever action Mdl-H001 and is in need of an off set hammer tang/spur. Ya know, like the mdl 39a Marlin comes with...lol. He mounted a scope and has a hard time accesing the hammer. Any ideas, we can't seem to get a response from Henry on this.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by 2dawgs; 04-26-2011 at 00:16. Reason: speeling

Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

AD, you are the man. I can't belive I hadn't thought of midway.
    Thank you very much.
    Joe.

Glad ta help. Tell the ole man to enjoy. I had some feeding issues with mine but once I fixed that I love the little thing.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I was gonna suggest a wire welder and a square nail but I think AD set ya straight.

We still marvel and talk about the vittles you sent us 2dawgs! Best horse trade I ever made!

By the way I have bought 4 of those little Henrys in the last five years. I'm expecting 2 more grandkids this summer so it looks like I need a couple more!

How ya been anyway!

I have one for a 30-30 single shot HR Handi-Rifle. It works great, but I had to put loctite on the screw as it kept getting loose.

AD, HAHA ya he's had the little guy for a few years and loves it, we git a kick outa fightin over which one is better the Henry or the Marlin, whilst poppin wabbits, grouse, and pop cans. His old eyes just can't see the irons anymore so he scoped it. He finally graduated up from an O'l 30.06...lol.

Elmerkiethclone, how ya been friend? Glad ya liked the bounty, I'm havin a ball with that O'l Mauser. It's just amazing how many people hover around it while I'm at the range, wanting to look it over and give it a go. I just picked up an old 1945 Mosin Nagant M-44 to keep it company while I'm gone. They should have lots to talk about.

Chico, glad to hear it works good, orderd one last night...BTW how did you get a pic of my dog "Lucky".