Thread: Quartz lake

Default Quartz lake

Well I managed to get a free day so on tuesday Im hitting quartz again.Does anyone have any suggestions to up my chances of getting a limit for dinner?
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

The ice might be receding, but the fishing gets better at the edge of the ice. They are hungry right now. A shiniy object, or a fly sliding into the water from the ice could produce results.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    The ice might be receding, but the fishing gets better at the edge of the ice. They are hungry right now. A shiniy object, or a fly sliding into the water from the ice could produce results.
    The ice is not receding in fact we drove out onto the ice on tuesday.Its gonna be a few weeks before we can hit the breakup fishing. we used Everything and the kitchen sink...But egg sacks were the only thing that worked.

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Good luck for all the spring fisherman out there. ( I want to say something but I can't)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Good luck for all the spring fisherman out there. ( I want to say something but I can't)
    If you cant say it on here just PM me what you wanted to say I am very curious.