Thread: Why I love ebay!

Default Why I love ebay!

I've been watching for a Pentax PF-65EDII for a while (using the saved search feature). I pretty much gave up on finding a good deal before crunch time got here to actually needing one. Literally a couple days before I was planning on making the plunge into a new set-up, a combo scope, zoom eye piece, camo skin, and padded field case got listed on ebay. Lucky me I won the auction for less than 550 bucks!

Moral of the story here... ebay holds some amazing deals if you are patient and know how to look for them.

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Not until I buy mine. :O) You were spot on about not being in a hurry.

OK just got my Minox 62 ED with LER eyepiece 600.00. score.

Congrats on the score, guys; great glass.
    Proud to be an American!

Nice Jeffster. I would have felt terrible if somehow I found out you lost your item because of my post. On to the next item on my WANT LIST.

No worries I thought is was funny on the timing of your post. Nailed my Hilleberg Nammjati the same way. 426.00. Inspected top to bottom and was flawless. Read posts from folks like Fullcurl, AKlanche, Mr. Want and a host of others to figure out the best gear for me. Glad the folks selling on Ebay dont read Alaska Gear Forums. LOL Good luck with your Want List. Cheers :O) Jeff