Thread: Best place for trailer structural repairs (galvanized)

Default Best place for trailer structural repairs (galvanized)

Need a longer tongue and better bracing...what`s your thoughts for the Anchorage areas??

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Trailercraft helped me twice, first when I had my trailer wacked in Seward parking lot by a charter boat operation and then again when my wench post started cracking at the base. They were not cheap but they can frabicate anything, quality work.

Trailercraft will be quoting monday. Just kinda shopping around as the only two obvious ones are the only ones I can think of right now and would also like to hear if some smaller operations are doing good work and need some business.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

I second trailercraft. They have always been timely and responsive when I needed something. But as noted, they are not the cheapest, but then again, what is these days.
    Tony

If you are not hung up on taking it to a trailer shop try DMC Welding. I will say one thing before you consider using them. They do tend to over engineer things if you know what I mean. Definately a top notch small business shop. He has one of the nicest custom Argo's I have ever seen. He even has made the Argo calender several years in a row with the custom racks and things he has put on it. I watched them build their mobile truck from the frame up and was amazed at the forethought that went into alot of the little details. You will be happy when they are done.