A committee of the Alaska Board of Game will meet via teleconference on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm. The purpose of the committee meeting is to review and discuss various Board of Game procedures. The committee will report any recommendations to the full board at a regularly scheduled meeting.
Notice of Board of Game Committee Meeting
The agenda and other meeting documents will be available prior to the meeting on the Board of Game website at: http://boardofgame.adfg.alaska.gov/.
The meeting is open to the public. Listen in teleconference sites are available for the public in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Juneau at the following locations:
Anchorage Legislative Information Office (LIO), 716 West 4th Avenue;
Fairbanks Department of Fish and Game Office, 1300 College Road (Ptarmigan Conference Room)
Juneau Department of Fish and Game Office, 1255 West 8th Avenue (Commissionerís Conference Room)
For more information about the meeting, contact Kristy Tibbles at 465-4110.
Alaska Board of Game
Committee Meeting on Board Procedures
April 21, 2011
April 21, 2011 at 1:30 p.m.
1) Introductions & Purpose of Meeting
2) Advisory Committee and Public Testimony during Board Meetings
3) Agenda Change Request Policy
4) Proposal Deferrals and Board Generated Proposals
5) Parliamentary Procedures
6) Board Meeting Committee Work
7) Board Meeting Materials / Electronic Documents
8) Open Discussion on other Board Procedures