Thread: ATV boneyards in the Valley?

Question ATV boneyards in the Valley?

I'm in need of parts for my older Honda fourtrax mchines (91 and a 99). Are there any boneyards out there? I've looked in the book but don't seem to find any.. of course the print is kinda small!!!

regards....

Go see Dean at All Sports Snowmachine and ATV by the N. Peters Creek exit (by Mirror Lake). He has a bunch of parts and can get you most anything you need if he doesn't have it. Very reasonable prices to boot. 688-1021
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

check the internet, there are many parts services online that will even ship cheap to any business address. it may take a week to get the parts, but its the cheapest way i found to get my parts. make sure the site is a true parts service, not e-bay. only buy from a parts service that has a $back guarntee, inspect the part before ANY cleaning, if there are bolt holes with a hardened plastic type goo in it, do NOT remove it until you are sure ite the right thing. most won't take it back if this is missing, its how they determine if the part has been used.
    i hope this helps, and good luck