Thread: Grizzly Sticks

Default Grizzly Sticks

Got some Sitkas at what I thought was a great price. I wondered a little at the time as the area where I got them has an incredible number of hunters. Anyway I bought them believing all the advertising on how tough they were.... Mine break like glass, easily one of the most fragile arrows I have ever used. Is this just a bad bunch or a common problem??? With the tapered shafts could they be shot with a biscuit rest??

Never used them, but providing that you are spined properly there should be no issues with the type of rest you choose to use with any arrows.

I shoot both the Sitkas and the Safaris off my long bow and love them!!!

Regards,

Sarge
    RIDE TALL, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Sarge glad to hear you have had good luck with them. Maybe I got some bad ones, I just know mine are VERY easy to break. Had the nock end break off one last night as it hit the target, and unlike other carbons I have, if I miss the target, its a guaranteed broken arrow. Im going back to aluminum.

While aluminum is fine and I still use them myself, there are several heavy carbon arrows on the market that are tough as hell. Gold Tips, Carbon Express, Easton, and Carbon Tech all make heavy carbons and I've shot all of these listed with no issues at all.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem