Thread: Here it is boys

Default Here it is boys

Well we picked her up Friday, and was out riding that same day. All I can say is this thing is a beast with those mudlites WOW. For those of you looking at the midsize rangers save yourself the heartache and shoot for the sky and get the 6x6 ranger! I know horrible picture

ranger.jpg

1S1K told you to say that didn't he... nice ride.

No but I know there were a couple of you looking at the midsize ones the way this one sets 6 mudlites, 4,000lb warn winch 14,300 out the door stock no winch or mudlites 12,400 out the door. You will be pushing close to 10 grand on the midsize and you will need to upgrade the tires to at least 589's the 489's they put on these things is a joke..

Yeah. I got a quote for a 2011 400 ranger of 7900. without a winch or anything. so with tires a lift and a winch over $9000 for sure. I have noticed quite a few used 05-08 rangers coming up for sale but everyone seems so proud of their old iron. I mean when you can buy a brand new one for $10,500 you probably shouldn't ask for that on old stuff even if it does have a few options. that's just my opinion and of course the price will be what the market will bear. I'd love to have a new 6x6 but it's just a few coins too much for my lifestyle.

Great purchase 323.

323- Dang! I paid $11,900 for my 2010 Ranger 6X6, then added 4,500 lb winch, 589's, dual battery, isolator, and ramps, and I was OTD, $13,300. Glad I bought when they first came out.

Yeah those mudlites aren't cheap I went with the 27 inch mudlites.

Quote Originally Posted by BAR300 View Post
    Yeah. I got a quote for a 2011 400 ranger of 7900. without a winch or anything. so with tires a lift and a winch over $9000 for sure. I have noticed quite a few used 05-08 rangers coming up for sale but everyone seems so proud of their old iron. I mean when you can buy a brand new one for $10,500 you probably shouldn't ask for that on old stuff even if it does have a few options. that's just my opinion and of course the price will be what the market will bear. I'd love to have a new 6x6 but it's just a few coins too much for my lifestyle.

Great purchase 323.
    If I were to get one I would get the one with 500 EFI. You are right on prices guys selling older ones for dang near the asking price of a new one. But for a few dollars more you can get a 800 fullsize.

323, you are a BALLA!!! Sweet ride for sure.

Oh I'm no BALLA thats for sure... One day I will get that scope from you as well I have to much crap going on... I had to sell 2 of my 4 wheelers to get this thing... Now my trailer is to short to haul this and the other Ranger. I just got a qoute for a 21-22 ft trailer this thing is already costing me money... But it is the tits thats for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Oh I'm no BALLA thats for sure... One day I will get that scope from you as well I have to much crap going on... I had to sell 2 of my 4 wheelers to get this thing... Now my trailer is to short to haul this and the other Ranger. I just got a qoute for a 21-22 ft trailer this thing is already costing me money... But it is the tits thats for sure!

I hear ya there!! No worries on the scope. Its living in the gun case.....well unless I buy a rifle between now and then to mount it on....cause that makes sense right...extra scope in the safe equals I need a rifle to put it on

Congrats on a sweet ride no doubt. It will likely haul more than the two wheelers could anyways and so long as you have another one to help winch ya out when you finally do get it stuck you are good to go. Enjoy man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    I hear ya there!! No worries on the scope. Its living in the gun case.....well unless I buy a rifle between now and then to mount it on....cause that makes sense right...extra scope in the safe equals I need a rifle to put it on

Congrats on a sweet ride no doubt. It will likely haul more than the two wheelers could anyways and so long as you have another one to help winch ya out when you finally do get it stuck you are good to go. Enjoy man!!!
    If 323 is anything like me he'll have it stuck many times before he realizes that the superman cape they give you with the rig is just for show.

Yeah I felt that way with the standard ranger. Until I broke the winch in a mudhole and all we had were 4 wheelers. Took two winches to get it out. Going to save my lunch money and buy some 27 inch swamp lites for it. Yeah I kind of wish we would of bought a 6x6 from the get go.