Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's got their AOD flags on???

Thumbs up Who's got their AOD flags on???

I hope everyone has their AOD flags on, I hope to see a bunch of them this summer.

I'd love to display mine while I'm out In Whittier for the next 2 days but I can't get a hold of him so I can pick it up.

Ditto to Rob.

I need to buy one if anyone gets ahold of him.

Me too...I called Maast, I think it was his #, got it off one of these threads...I left a message and have yet to hear back. I would like an AOD flag for my boat...If anyone finds a way to get one, please let me know or pick up one for me and I will cover reimburse you plus some...thanx..."fishon"...

I am still waiting to receive a flag that I bought and paid for last year. I am glad to hear others are getting theirs. Hope mine is still on Maast's mailing list.

Default Flags

I missed the order too but would love to get one, so if there are others out there with the same trouble it would be great to place another order. Are there any plans for this sight to sell them?
    Will

Default Has ANYBODY heard from Maast??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    Me too...I called Maast, I think it was his #, got it off one of these threads...I left a message and have yet to hear back....
    I called prior to the King Derby. Still no word. I am hoping he still has the 2 that I paid for.
    I know he has been going thru some stuff though.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Default Missing Person Investigation?

Hey I don't really want to be bad mouthing Maast, but one has to wonder why he would graciously volunteer to champion getting us all flags, set up paypal accounts, go as far as making the flags, then disappear w/o a trace???? Its odd to me, I hear FM paid him a visit....Ahem, does anybody besides me smell a rat here???

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    Hey I don't really want to be bad mouthing Maast, but one has to wonder why he would graciously volunteer to champion getting us all flags, set up paypal accounts, go as far as making the flags, then disappear w/o a trace???? Its odd to me, I hear FM paid him a visit....Ahem, does anybody besides me smell a rat here???
    A rat isn't the smell i would associate with some people ...smiles as I walk away....
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

I take Familyman's word that Maast is dealing with something very serious. I don't doubt it for a minute. If Maast is out of commission then God bless him. He should let someone pickup the flags with a list of paid orders and relieve him of that burden. It seems a bit silly for just a few people to get their flags while the rest of us are told to go easy and wait.

Question Something Fishy???

This is all very interesting. I went to Maast's house right when the flags first arrived in his hands a year ago, got my flag, got a tour of his boat, met his wife. Nice guy, nice family, great neighborhood, first impression was exactly what you would expect. But now, all these threads about no response from him is just weird. One sentence from him could be posted, one message could be relayed to someone who got their flag recently, someone could have gone by his house and could see if he moved, many of us have been to his place. Remember when he claimed there was a manufacturer issue and they were delayed? Hell, you can buy and have custom made flags like this from many places. We have all had "important life issues" come up, but that sounds like the ultimate blanket excuse, it keeps the kind hearted from questioning him and the polite to sit back and wait longer.

Let's take a count of who paid for the flag and received it and more importantly the count of who paid and didn't receive it. Money talks BS walks! Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all, because frankly I don't really like the idea of having the thing on my boat if this has a twisted story behind it.

Default Fishy indeed

Reps to you Myers for the 1st tangible info I've received about Maast. FM supposedly picked up Vince and my flags. Thats when the mystery issue that made Maast go AWOL started, funny thing is, only FM seems to be privy. I find it all very troubling...very troubling indeed

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Does seem f'd up. I am curious as to how many ppl paid and didn't receive the flags. Hell, I'm in anchorage, I could do a driveby and see if he still lives there . Imo the whole thing stinks. And, why doesn't strahan try to contact this guy? Mmm??
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Before anyone stirs up a posse, I'd suggest a little benefit of doubt. It's be worth a little due dilligence to determine Maast's legitimacy, before you run out and hang the guy. Just my opinion. But then, I don't have a dog in this fight. Just an observer.
    We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

wheres my flag? i aint got it yet!! im gonna round up the guys soon and do a witch hunt! time for a hangin!
    Semper Fi!

I was able to pick up my flag from his residence last year. Nice guy, Nice flags. I don't mind helping him or you guys out by picking up the flags and getting them out....

Well Killer Instinct, I paid for one on paypal a couple days ago and haven't heard nothin yet about it...thought it said I would get an email about it...if you know where they are, let me know and I'll come getit..."fishon"

I called Masst a couple weeks ago. I got his number off this site, called and he said stop by and pick one up when your in Anchorage. I never meet the guy before. He seemed very nice, showed me the flags he had and the stack of small postal boxes he had for mailing the flags out. It's been a slow proccess for him getting them out. If you want a flag or paid for one maybe stop by and pick one up. He also showed me his boat and BSed things seemed good great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    Well Killer Instinct, I paid for one on paypal a couple days ago and haven't heard nothin yet about it...thought it said I would get an email about it...if you know where they are, let me know and I'll come getit..."fishon"
    Call Maast at the number provided. The flags are located at his residence (well, they were last year when I picked up mine & it sounds like they are still there per the previous poster). I work 2 minutes away (Providence Hospital) and can swing by at 12:00pm - but you need to call him to give me a day when you get a hold of him. I don't remember if he sends out an email - I think I just called him to let him know when/what time I was dropping on by (if it was convient for him).

I don't mind helping out if he's unable to do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast