Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Source for rubber or good flexible plastic

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Willow/Moose Creek
    Posts
    473

    Default Source for rubber or good flexible plastic

    I want to cut some fender extensions to attach to the wheeler. I need some tough rubber or strong flexible plastic. About 4'x4-5" and maybe 1/8" thick. Anyone know where I can get some?
    A thrashed raft or raft material would work too.

  2. #2
    Member mjm316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    821

    Default

    Alaska rubber on Old Seward possibly
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Plaschem. Anchorage


  4. #4

    Default

    Semi truck mud flaps, you can find them at Napa, or alonge the pull outs used by truckers.
    squab (probably of Scandinavian descent; skvabb, meaning "loose, fat flesh") is a young domestic pigeon or its meat

  5. #5

    Default

    Rip some strips from a Plastic 55 gallon drum..cut them to length...tough as nails...and preformed to an extent.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Willow/Moose Creek
    Posts
    473

    Default thanks

    Those look like good suggestions. Thanks guys.

  7. #7
    Member AkCPO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    84

    Default

    CAC Plastics in Wasilla.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •