Thread: Bernard R Rosenburg

Between the Willapa Rivers, United States

Default Bernard R Rosenburg

Sir your inbox is full......

...emptied...

the world goes upside down when you lose your spouse

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard R. Rosenberg View Post
    ...emptied...

the world goes upside down when you lose your spouse

Rosenberg/Florida
    Wow, Bernie. My sympathies to you......

Bernie, I don't know you but I feel your pain. I lost mine to Leukemia over six years ago and it still hurts when I dwell on it. Keep your head up and stay busy. It helped me to stay close to my kids. Maybe you should think along the same lines. Family does help you keep your thoughts straight.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

My condolences...

As stated above, keep your family close during this difficult time.

Thanks for the messages, guys. She was with me half her life, and for that I'm truely grateful. She was also my editor Gunnar, and if not for her I never would have had the nerve to go to China to self-publish. We lived in FL for all our years together, and though I brought her to AK several times, it was just too far in her comfort zone to relocate.

Things change. I have lost half my life and so I now seek another. After two decades, countless trips, and a lot of faith in the 49th, I plan to put the Lower 48 behind me and move on to where her legacy of helping others will be put to good use. Twenty three years of participation and observation in AK has enriched me. I can think of no better role than to assist others while on a new home turf...

Rosenberg/Florida
    "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"

Quote Originally Posted by thewhop2000 View Post
    Bernie, I don't know you but I feel your pain. I lost mine to Leukemia over six years ago and it still hurts when I dwell on it. Keep your head up and stay busy. It helped me to stay close to my kids. Maybe you should think along the same lines. Family does help you keep your thoughts straight.
    Bernie, I don't know you either but I lost a son almost 13 years ago and I know the pain you feel. your spouse will always be in your mind and I am sure you will hear her answers when you ask a questions..... sorry for your loss.

Bernard,

I am so sorry to hear this news of your loss. PM coming your way. Please look me up if you are heading north.

All the best,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

I can't think of a better place to move to than somewhere where you already have friends! Welcome (in advance) to Alaska!