Thread: Cast Alaska the movie !!!

Default Cast Alaska the movie !!!

It's done!!!! all Alaska, all local cast and crew. playing at the experience theater down town ( 4th and E ) May 5,6,7 and 8th.

Check it out at crosscurrentfishing.com

Checked your web site and was shocked to see a rainbow hen with her mouth ripped out as your lead photo. You guys look to have a very interesting video, but I would change that photo with another Kenai Rainbow. Being a C&R fisher, no barb is the way to go. Tight lines.
    Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible.

Sweet! Can't wait.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Default could not agree more

Quote Originally Posted by akriverman View Post
    Checked your web site and was shocked to see a rainbow hen with her mouth ripped out as your lead photo. You guys look to have a very interesting video, but I would change that photo with another Kenai Rainbow. Being a C&R fisher, no barb is the way to go. Tight lines.

We shot that fish with a fisheye lens and the mouth looks much worse than it was. BUT you are right probably not the best pic. to put on the cover. We all strongly agree with barbless catch and release and dedicate a sig. section of the video with just that. I have been raised on these rivers just like a lot of you guys and feel very protective of it as well. Check out the video, I think we wont let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by akriverman View Post
    And why change the photo??? I'ts all about the barb! You guys are killing me.Pinch the barb retard

HaHaHaHa LOL! When I suggested that you use another Kenai rainbow photo, I thought you would add one of those fat hogs from your picture gallery. But that is a very cool photo of a rainbow. I see that your first screening has sold out and your other dates should do well. I will be chasing steel and doing some hunting on the side that week. Hope you have great success on your venture in filming this paradise of Alaska. Tight lines.
    Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible.