Thread: Couple Pics of Paxson during training.

Default Couple Pics of Paxson during training.

Paxson spent most of this past winter in Little Falls, MN Training. I just thought I would post a few pics of him for those who are interested!

WC Back.jpg
    Paxson is in the back, honoring two younger dogs that are starting their training (a Brittany and a GSP) Hey Mr. McCann....notice that Paxson has no problems backing a Brit! LOL

Paxson WC X.jpg
    On Point.

Paxson WC fetch.jpg

Paxson retrieveing a chukar.

Ahhh, the proud papa! Very nice. I'll bet you miss the little potlicker. What a fall season you two will have! Good for you.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McCann View Post
    Ahhh, the proud papa! Very nice. I'll bet you miss the little potlicker. What a fall season you two will have! Good for you.

Jim
    I do miss the little guy! I'm ready for fall to say the least!

Nice pics! It is exciting to hear of their progress, but a real pleasure to see it. Good stuff . . .

Regards,
    Kyle

Thanks Kyle! How is your pooch doing?

He looks great Ryan, I would imagine you are missing him terrily by now. I worry about Winchester just while at work for the day. But in the end that training will no doubt be great for him.

As much as you miss that dog, it must be nice to get pics like that!
    Hope he makes it home safe, strong, and chompin' at the bit to get some bird.

Here is a pic of a dog I worked with this fall.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Quote Originally Posted by sameyer View Post
    He looks great Ryan, I would imagine you are missing him terrily by now. I worry about Winchester just while at work for the day. But in the end that training will no doubt be great for him.
    I am missing him like crazy. Counting down the days until I fly to MN to get him the first week of May. What made it harder, is the fact that he ended up staying an extra month!!!! The plan was to have him home by now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    As much as you miss that dog, it must be nice to get pics like that!
    Hope he makes it home safe, strong, and chompin' at the bit to get some bird.

Here is a pic of a dog I worked with this fall.
    Great looking GSP! I agree. The training he has recieved has been top notch. Same with the facility at Willow Creek Kennels! I have had a ton of contact with them including pics, texts, and phone calls. They have been great. I'm hoping this will all pay off in the end. So far, with his progress, it looks like it will!

I had forgotten that you went down there. Did you bring the pup back with you? Might still be able to get him on some ptarms and find out what he learned, or better yet, load him up for a drive over to Haines and find some hooters for him to point.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    I had forgotten that you went down there. Did you bring the pup back with you? Might still be able to get him on some ptarms and find out what he learned, or better yet, load him up for a drive over to Haines and find some hooters for him to point.
    I leave to get him on May 3! I was hopin go thave him back by the end of April, but it didn't happen!

I cried the afternoon I left the beast to get spayed and then cried when I got to see her again the very next morning. Here's to a hearty reunion.