Thread: Having Fun With Some New Toys

Default Having Fun With Some New Toys

I pick up an EEA Witness .45 ACP and a C93 Sporter Nato 5.56mm - .223 Jordan, my grandson and I are having a ball. We have been putting some rounds down rang. These two TOYS are a hoot. Both shoot great and in fact they both pleasantly surprised me how well they shot factory ammo. I love the sights on the C93.

A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

I had a cpl HK93's and they were sure nice - looks like a pretty close copy to me!
    The EEA pistols seem to be pretty popular - I may have to look into a 45acp when gas prices go back to a dollar!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    I had a cpl HK93's and they were sure nice - looks like a pretty close copy to me!
    The EEA pistols seem to be pretty popular - I may have to look into a 45acp when gas prices go back to a dollar!
    I've never heard a bad thing about the EEA Witness!

I know what your saying Smokey.....I've had another 45acp carry gun on the brain for a while too. Mom says "no" though! Some nonsense about cutting a big fat check to Uncle Sam!

Hey EKC, those EEA Witness are good guns for the money. I have a buddy in AZ who has one for CCW, ve shot it and had not complaints. Very good weapon IMHO.

Is there a local shop that carries the EAA? I want to look at the 10mm.