Thread: Reward: Arctic Man Hit and Run

Default Reward: Arctic Man Hit and Run

The Arctic Man Organizer has put up a $1K reward and Alaska Monitoring has matched it, bringing the total to $2K for any info leading to the identification of the rider who hit a Ft Wainwright firefighter during Arctic Man.

http://newsminer.com/view/full_story...dow_left_top_2

When they collided, the riders went flying but quickly got back on the snowmachine and drove off. Lepley called after them.

Hodges remembers hearing, “Stop! Stop! You hit my friend!”

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Fort Wainwright firefighter slowly recovering from Arctic Man hit and run
    Wow!, just wow. I hope the conscience of the driver and rider get the better of them, and they come forward. It is simply amazing, the actions of some people. Lets pray for a full recovery of this young man in service.
    squab (probably of Scandinavian descent; skvabb, meaning "loose, fat flesh") is a young domestic pigeon or its meat

Unbelievable! I posted that up on DooTalk and Snowest. Maybe if we get the word out, these guys will be found. I cannot believe someone could hit someone like that and then run away.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

articman ios full of drug addicts and drunks, thats why i do not attend, the firefighter should have known better. anyhow hope he recovers quickly and correctly. and they catch that scumbag, in reality they probably wont tho.
    Semper Fi!

We are praying for him and his family.

I quit going to Arctic Man a number of years ago. Parking Fees, crowds, drunks, drugs, cops, portable jail, and a judge in a moble home are indicators that Arctic Man just isn't my kind of place.

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    articman ios full of drug addicts and drunks, thats why i do not attend, the firefighter should have known better. anyhow hope he recovers quickly and correctly. and they catch that scumbag, in reality they probably wont tho.
    Hey Grey Idiot you completely missed dip netting fish creek because you wanted to park your rig at THE BAR overnight and Jim creek is your secound home! Only a scum bag like you would blame a hit and run accident VICTIM for getting hit! You are a moron and a complete hypocrite!
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    Hey Grey Idiot you completely missed dip netting fish creek because you wanted to park your rig at THE BAR overnight and Jim creek is your secound home! Only a scum bag like you would blame a hit and run accident VICTIM for getting hit! You are a moron and a complete hypocrite!
    I agree. Sorry, I have only one point to give

why all the hate ricky p?
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    why all the hate ricky p?
    Probably because you said the guy should "have known better" than to be at ArcticMan, effectively making it HIS fault that some yahoo ran him down and then ran away. Blaming the victim isn't cool.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.