Thread: Extreme Shallow 2475

Default Extreme Shallow 2475

Looking at new boats. Any one have any experience with the 2475 ES? Any one know of reasons why not to consider this boat. I have noticed they are no longer listed/made on the Jetcraft website. Thanks

Default Just know your boat's limitations...

This is not mine, but I came across it last season. Everyone I know that has one likes them. I don't believe they can haul a super heavy load but they travel in thin water, not this thin, but thin.
    Tony

Lol they haul more wieght than you think they can. Then run in very skinny...

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Don't get me wrong, This one had a big 4wheeler in it too but i think they used it to get out from this location. They do haul a good amount I just don't have the specifics of them. Besides sitting behind one of them and the exhaust noise they produce I like them and would have one, but if I add another boat to the fleet, I'll be in the market for a new wife...
    Tony

I have a 2175 and really enjoy it, jetcraft is a decent company to deal with, some of the local dealers are another story. What size engine? I have the 200 horse, and it does well. I might be concerned about that engine in the bigger size if I was hauling heavy loads shallow. If it had the 250 (240)? might be another matter.

no first hand knowlege here....talked to a guy who has run the 24 footer and he said it does just fine but noticeably more sluggish than the 21 footer....not as quick handling....but I assume that it will still do great and probably pack more weight than the 21 footer...personally, I'd look at another style boat if I was wanting to pack more weight than the 21 foot XS can handle...

if you have the opportunity to drive one of each before you buy I think your choice would be pretty clear on your preference, the differences between the 2 lengths are quite noticeable...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....