Thread: First GoPro Video

Default First GoPro Video

This is my first attempt at a video. I need to adjust the camera up so that you can see more of the trail. I am riding my 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE on ITP Mud Lite XTRs. The best part is at minute 6:18. Enjoy

I watched your video as I have been thinking of getting one of the new GoPros. What setting did you shoot it in? Did you have any trouble getting it up and working? I understand the settings can be confusing. In my limited movie making I find that over 3 mins of footage it better be great shots. I think people lose interest quickly. Good job and thanks for sharing.

I used the r2 setting (720p), there are 5 different setting r1 being the the lowest. Setting the camera up was a little confusing at first, but after playing with it I figured it out. I purchased the new LCD screen attachment which makes setup easier. Also, it is important to make sure you have the latest software loaded on the camera. Software updates can be found on the gopro website. I would highly recommend this camera it is a lot of fun. I agree with the length being an issue. I have another version with music which is much better, but did not upload it to youtube due to copyright issues. Thanks for reply.

I have one too. Have you found a way or software that allows you to edit? Seems like that would help things a lot.

I know there are several video editing programs availible. Like anything else the quality depends on how much you want to spend. I used imovie, which was pre-installed on my mac. It's not a bad program, but if I were to start making alot of videos I would look at getting something better.

I think that youtube has a online video editor, might be worth a try.

HAHA, cool vid, looks like fun.