Thread: It's my B'day today

Default It's my B'day today

I'm 64 today, dammit! The wife got me a new shirt today, of course. I was hoping it would be a range finder, but, there you go.

O.K.
    here's my late gift list, so pay attention
    Wilson or Ed Brown .45, any model
    S&W M15 A4
    Ruger 45 Colt Bisley
    Totally maxed out hvy bbl 10/22
    a dog just like the one on the card.
    Think I'll go shoot the crap out of all my guns today, then sit back and smoke a good cigar.
    Cheers everybody

p.s. EKC, wish I was in the Midwest, sipping something good and talking good deer hunting with ya!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! Happy Birthday Mauser. I didn't know there were many left alive older than me.

So far, brother, so far.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the shooting of all your guns.

Happy birthday. Best gift I get every year is from myself . . . lots of freshly emptied brass to fill back up.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Enjoy you have earned it.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Happy birthday, bud! Figure you should be used to gettin' squat by now, so I don't feel too bad for ya

Good list, hope you can find a Bisley, just tell the wife it's a "late" b'day gift.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Happy Birthday Mauserboy, I wish you many more!
    If'n ya drive past old EKC's place we cvan talk deer and right now TURKEY!
    Oh, and I have a bottle of Makers Mark or Crown Royal that could use tapped also!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Happy Birthday Warren! Here's to many more GOOD YEARS!
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Thanks to all you good'uns for the B'Day foo-fa-roo. It's very much appreciated.

Happy Birthday, SIR (and fellow GNG alumni)

Happy B'day Warren, If you ever get anywhere near the midwest you better come visit!

I'll go to the pound and see if they got any spare dogs. How do you want him shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Happy B'day Warren, If you ever get anywhere near the midwest you better come visit!

I'll go to the pound and see if they got any spare dogs. How do you want him shipped?
    Yea a cake thieving dog shouldn’t be too hard to come by . . . gonna need to ship it by Delta from over there though.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Mauserboy,

I'm a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya!

That dog pic is funny. I have a 3 year old 132 lb german sheppard, intelligent, but a mentally he's still a playful adventurous toddler. When he was 9 months old I had cooked 5 lbs of beef and 10 chicken breasts on the charcoal grill, getting my food ready for the next week. I had it setting on the kitchen counter. I left the kitchen just for a few moments, and when I came back Moose was licking his lips, very happy, and ALL of the beef was gone. That's the day I learned he's a beef man. When mysterious events happen at our house, such as things being broken or food that was left out is missing, we now call it "being Moosed". He's a hoot. I'd bet he'd eat that cake if he had the opportunity.

Anyways, happy birthday a day late.

AJ

I showed the birthday dog card to my cat and he hasn't sat with me since. Guess it was either like a slap in the whiskers to him or maybe he thought I was threatening to replace him.

Can't think of a better way to spend a B'day. Hope you can wear the new shirt to the range and don't get interrupted with the cigar.

happy birthday mauserboy; an excellent wish list that needs to be published in ADVANCE of your birthday. oh well, you can wear your new shirt to church!

i will knock back a pendleton toast to you today, and remember some of the great guns i have owned (and sold)! lol
    happy trails.
    jh

It's a three button Carhartt Henley shirt, bright bloody red. I love it.