Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read now !!! Available ice cream!!!

Default Read now !!! Available ice cream!!!

I've got a line on about 100 tubs of recently melted ICE CREAM. 3-gallon tubs.

IMAGINE the bears showing up to your station and having ICE CREAM soaked POPCORN or DOG FOOD!!????

Contact me NOW.

MTCazador@aol.com

Taylor

Oh, and it's FREE!

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Taylor View Post
    I've got a line on about 100 tubs of recently melted ICE CREAM. 3-gallon tubs.

IMAGINE the bears showing up to your station and having ICE CREAM soaked POPCORN or DOG FOOD!!????

Contact me NOW.

MTCazador@aol.com

Taylor
    Shoot, I wouldnt mind having some Ice-cream soaked popcorn!

Dang Marc.... that sounds like the ticket for Pimp Keg Diner....

Saturday morning, 11:00 am at Wiggy's-Alaska. Refrigerator truck will distribute them. Please take as many as you can. We're doing them a favor and in return they are giving them to us and using their gas to do it.
    Thanks for your help. Hope to see you Saturday.

Marc

I'd like to get in on this for my pigs but i'm down in Sterling. I'd hate to drive all the way up for nothing...... Any chance it would all be gone before I get there at 10:45?
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

It really sucks! I wish I was gonna be down there this weekend. I live in Fairbanks, and dont ever get anything cool like this to happen up here. Crap!
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Don't feel bad jc - I live in Anchorage and will be stuck in Fairbanks on Saturday. I'm hoping to send someone by to grab a load.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

you say STUCK IN FAIRBANKS like its a bad thing I would much rather be here than that big city Anchorage

Alaskanoutdoorsman if you want I can see if my wife can swing by and pick you up a few (I will be getting prob 3-4 for my sites) but will most likely have her out there picking up the stuff as I will be at my possible sites glassing the area before I decide to lock them in as my stations

Bears get priority over pigs, but there should be enough for everyone. Seriously.

I just called my contact, he was concerned about delivering it and no one showing up. Based upon the emails I've been getting, there will be ICE CREAM RIOTS so I've hired security.

Save room for a cup of coffee, and don't forget, I've got Bait'em907 products as well!!!

Bsj, YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN FAIRBANKS!!!! LOL

Taylor

Heck Marc,

Do you know if it had spoiled or not?

Cheers,

Matt

It's frozen. It became too thawed to sell, and now it's refrozen.

Taylor

JUST FOR THE RECORD:

A hunter, a prospector and a trapper were in a dugout canoe on a river during mid-summer. The prospector was looking for a place to pull up to the bank but the water level was low and the bank was muddy. The hunter was looking for a good bait site for some bear meat and the trapper was along because they would winter over and he'd do his thing.

Anyway, to make a long story short; the trapper needed to take a dump so he had them pull up close and he got out and did his thing.

The hunter hollered over, "Hey, would this be a good place for a bait? I mean, this bank looks awful muddy!"

"Nah, it's FAIR!", yelled the trapper.

And with one perfectly laid TURD...

FAIRBANKS was born!!!!! LOL

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    Alaskanoutdoorsman if you want I can see if my wife can swing by and pick you up a few (I will be getting prob 3-4 for my sites) but will most likely have her out there picking up the stuff as I will be at my possible sites glassing the area before I decide to lock them in as my stations
    Thanks - I'll know more tomorrow; I'm not sure if my hunting partners working Saturday or not.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Ok sounds good outdoorsman I will be gone most of tomorrow up in units 14 and 16 scouting my station locations so just shoot me a email or text 253-579-9071 or armyroadrunner@yahoo.com if you need me to score some for ya

Scouting? Ok now I'm jealous - it's ok though, I'll be out putting in my stands soon enough. I just finished in Fairbanks and I'm at the airport waiting on my flight. Thanks for the offer, but I'll be there with my truck after-all. See everyone at 11am on Saturday.

sounds good I will prob see you there! then heading up to check one last area that I plan on possibly setting up near hatchers pass but may hold off till sunday to check that spot as well.

Default You missed it!

Bears are gonna love it!!

Taylor
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Marc! Now I am dying to get this stuff out in the woods. Its going to kill me to wait 14 more days to get going!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast