Thread: Sag River Shuttle Service

Default Sag River Shuttle Service

Does anyone have contact information for a boat shuttle service up the Sag River from the launch by PS2. Looking to do a Caribou hunt this fall and would like to get dropped off outside the corridor and get after them.

Thanks

One that I knew of was Alaska Gold Rush Adventures. The website was airboatfishing.com, but it seems to be down or suspended right now. They have done some hunts and fishing adventures with Larry Csonka for his show in the past. I ran into the operator years back. Seemed like a very nice guy. I'm sure there are others, but that's the only one that I am aware of.

AZinAK

Do a search and you will find the guys number, his name is Randy Quincey (spelling) and he's a great guy and provides a great service. The problem that you will run in to is that he is probably all booked up for the yr and part of next. Good luck.

Alaska Goldrush Adventures: 495-2880 or (800-3salmon)

Let me know what you find out and/or if there is a spot that needs filled to complete a "group" hunt or rate. PM me if you like.

AZinAK

Thanks Gents. I am actually looking for the information for a buddy of mine that is planning a trip for next year... My brother in law and I did a trip up there this past fall and killed three bulls doing the 5 mile plunge every day. It was a great hunt, but LOTS of walking from the haul road.

Youll never make it outisde the corridor going upriver on the sag. Not unless you walk.

While you are correct sam, I believe he meant up the Ivishak, as that is the river that Randy runs up & all the air taxis are flooding.

Quote Originally Posted by AKMarmot View Post
    While you are correct sam, I believe he meant up the Ivishak, as that is the river that Randy runs up & all the air taxis are flooding.
    Yea i was thinking that as well.