Thread: Jim Teeny in Fairbanks This Week / Weekend

Default Jim Teeny in Fairbanks This Week / Weekend

Dick Sagara from Temple Fork Outfitters as well as Jim Teeny from Teeny Inc. will be in Fairbanks this Thurs for the Fairbanks Outdoor Show. Our friends at the Mid Night Sun Fly Casters have invited Mr. Teeny to speak this Thursday at Pikes Water Front Lodge I do believe it is their year end banquet.

If I am not Moose-taken the gig starts at 600ish - 630ish and dinner is part of the event. There is a cost associated with event.

For more informaiton and contacts msflycaster.org

Jim will also be available Friday- Sunday at the outdoor show for those who wish to meet him and cuss and discuss the Life Cycle of the Salmon. I do believe he will also have product for sale at the booth. He will have a table at my booth Blue Moose Rafting as you enter the front of the Carlson Center i.e. you have to walk by him in order to get into the main displays so finding him should not be difficult. Jim is always willing to chat and is one of the top representatives of our great sport.

Thight Lines all.

Blue Moose

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    Dick Sagara from Temple Fork Outfitters as well as Jim Teeny from Teeny Inc. will be in Fairbanks this Thurs for the Fairbanks Outdoor Show. Our friends at the Mid Night Sun Fly Casters have invited Mr. Teeny to speak this Thursday at Pikes Water Front Lodge I do believe it is their year end banquet.

If I am not Moose-taken the gig starts at 600ish - 630ish and dinner is part of the event. There is a cost associated with event.

For more informaiton and contacts msflycaster.org

Jim will also be available Friday- Sunday at the outdoor show for those who wish to meet him and cuss and discuss the Life Cycle of the Salmon. I do believe he will also have product for sale at the booth. He will have a table at my booth Blue Moose Rafting as you enter the front of the Carlson Center i.e. you have to walk by him in order to get into the main displays so finding him should not be difficult. Jim is always willing to chat and is one of the top representatives of our great sport.

Thight Lines all.

Blue Moose
    Hey this is a great info and I want to go, but two things: it has to be msflycasterS.org and the website hasn't been updated since October.

Good grief Moose, I'm jealous. I still have a couple of Teeny nymphs I purchased over 20 years ago that I save for special occasions.

KMAC check your PM's I will send you a couple of phone numbers but hey man I did not give them to you ;-)

King - I will snag you some product Mum's the word just shoot me a pm with your mailing address. That's correct I am lazy and don't wish to sign into quickbooks. Ok Ok I will sign into quickbooks after the show because I have to and I am lazy. :-) Hey what are friends for but not if for a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    KMAC check your PM's I will send you a couple of phone numbers but hey man I did not give them to you ;-)

King - I will snag you some product Mum's the word just shoot me a pm with your mailing address. That's correct I am lazy and don't wish to sign into quickbooks. Ok Ok I will sign into quickbooks after the show because I have to and I am lazy. :-) Hey what are friends for but not if for a hard time.
    Thanks Richard. PM on the way.

A big shout out to all who attend the Fairbanks Outdoor Show & Interior Gun Show this weekend in Fairbanks. For thos of you who had a chance to have a site down and discussion to include the Trout Unlimited Banquet with Mr. Jim Teeny he passed on his best wishes and gratitude for making him feel welcome and part of the Fairbanks community. I would like to thank those of you I had a chance to meet as well and for attending my seminars and your positive comments concerning my fishing fibs. We are hoping to bring back Dick Sagara TFO and Mr. Teeny next year as well.

Dean Mr. Teeny as per my asking has made a little something something just for you I will get them out in the mail next week he so graciously included his CD for you as well.

I also had a chance to have some conversation with Dave the young gent working in the Big Rays fly shop very impressive person if you are a visiting Fairbanks or live in or around please stop in and visit they are carrying an excellent product line and are very approchable and proffessional.

May you all have a very wonderful Spring and most excellent week.

Best Wishes and Tight Lines to all

Richard "Moose" Mousseau
    BMR

Yu Da' Man, Moose.

thanks.

Big Ray's flyshop = FBX fly shop????
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Yes Fairbanks Fly Shop