Thread: Fairbanks Outdoor Show Rafting 15-17

Default Fairbanks Outdoor Show Rafting 15-17

For those of you who happen to live in and around Fairbanks from Healy to Tok and beyond this weekend is the Fairbanks Outdoor Show.

Vendors who are normally associated with the show are Jim King Alaska Series Boats, Goeaux SOTAR, Larry L. and Larry B SOAR, 6th Ave. Outfitters, and BMR AIRE/NRS and Maxxon.

This year I invited our friends from Alaska Raft and Kayak to come up and display at the show Mark is bringing boats up and lots of them AIRE/NRS/Maxxon.

This is the only time of the year to the best of my knowledge that all the main players associated with rafting will be in Fairbanks at one time. If you are considering renting or purchasing an inflatable raft, sport boat, or Cataraft this is your weekend. As always I am under the assumption discounts will be provided by most and most boats can be ordered with a slight amount down.

Included with the vendor package Mike S. will be providing his Float Hunting Seminars and providing data on boats etc... I will be telling my pack of fishing fibs and covering some of the data how be it ever so slight as well.

Hope to see you all there.

Hey Moose, I'll be there with bells and whistles. I'm with Pristine Ventures though, not SOAR. SOAR decided not to do the show in FBKS this year, but I'll have our three models on display. You can't miss us, just look for all the horns, rafts, and videos. see ya then. Our booth spaces are located at #213-#215.

larry

Noted and now I have give Larry L some what the heck not coming in for the FBKS Show.

C ya at set up.

Thank you to all that came by the our Booth and Support the Fairbanks Outdoor & Interior Alaska Gun Show. Nice Turn out and the weather turned nice which is always a plus. As always a big thank you to Chris Batin for putting together a ton of quality seminars and to Mike Strahan for his time and efforts to travel up from Anchorage and provide sound data concerning out sport.

Special Props out to Mark from Alaska Raft and Kayak Sponsor of this forum for coming up and bringing a fine selection of AIRE and NRS products for the show. To all if you have not seen it the Water Master one person craft is Nice if you have a chance stop on in to AR&K and take a peak most impressive.

Larry B. I hope and trust you had an most excellent show.

Respectfully

Richard "Mosse" Mousseau
    BMR