Thread: Seward Combo Charter recommendations

Default Seward Combo Charter recommendations

I'm in need of some expertise. I'm a resident of Alaska and have taken a combo trip out of Seward before. I had a marginal experience, myself, and the other patrons weren't to impressed with the captain, (wont name names not into bashing). I will be going in the middle of July I would like to fish for Yellow Eyes, Lings and Halibut. I would sincerely appreciate some recommendations for a quality charter?

Default There are several

And most of them are good, but you need to give Andy a call at Crackerjack. He and his guy's know were to get the fish...
    Tony

there have been posts on this in the past with a lot of details, but my choice would be Crackerjack as well.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Default Combo's in July.

Silvers and halibut are usually the targeted species in July on combos UNLESS the silvers are late or the orcas have them scattered. If that is the case, I know that The Fishhouse fleet will discuss with the customers about getting lings and halibut versus chasing the scattered silvers.

Lings are always a possibility when on the bottom for halibut, but to expect a charter to target them in July may require an exclusive charter.

I know both charters mentioned have six packs, so maybe an exclusive charter is what you should look into?

Hope this helps!
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Thank -you for your feed back I booked with Crackerjack