Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Icons Are Useless

  1. #1

    Question Icons Are Useless

    Does anyone else not like to use the embedded Icon's on the forum???
    They really are quite useless.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,031

    Default r they?








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •