Thread: Silent Auction in Memory of Lauren Marie Graham ~ April 9th-Bayshore Clubhouse 5-8pm

Thumbs up Silent Auction in Memory of Lauren Marie Graham ~ April 9th-Bayshore Clubhouse 5-8pm

We asked and got permission to share our fundraising event with Forum Members. It is for a great cause and we hope you can join us. Please see more information on Facebook page: Lauren Marie Graham http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ForTheLoveOfLauren Thank you

Born full term on 7/15/08, in Anchorage, our daughter Lauren was diagnosed 15 days after birth with Bohring-Opitz Syndrome as the 16th case in the world. She was only 4 lbs 14oz, blind, deaf, cleft lip and palate, hip dysplasia, had contractures at her wrists and elbows, missing the major message center in her brain, severe failure to thrive, all of this was missed in utero. We were told we were having a healthy baby throughout my pregnancy. Lauren did not breathe for 13 minutes when she was born.

After 35 days in the NICU, we brought baby Lauren home with Hospice in place... Where we were told by NICU Doctors she would live a week to a month - Lauren was very medically fragile. She lived for almost 20 months with us in our home, at 14 months my husband Todd and HOPE Community Resources insisted that we take some respite or in home support. We are so thankful we did. I’m sure it saved our marriage, my husband kept his job of 20 years and I was able to be a better care taker to Lauren and our son Garrett. Once I let HOPE into our home they took amazing care of Lauren and us. When our daughter passed away March 6, 2010 http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/adn...&pid=140626383 – I had to stay "busy" - so I started a team for the 41st Annual Walk & Roll for HOPE - "For the LOVE of Lauren" we raised $12,117.00. The 2011 team has the same name and the same goal!

We no longer need Hope's assistance, but there will be a baby born or a child injured tomorrow that will.. that is why I have become an advocate in little Lauren's memory and it is therapeutic for me to pay it forward.

Please join us.... We have lots of "Man" stuff, a 4 blade stainless impeller, an 8" Inflatable boat, a Stihl chainsaw and some great gifts for the woman in your life - Mother's Day and Easter are coming up! Be sure to RSVP
    Silent Auction -April 9th Bayshore Clubhouse 5-8pm
    Below is just a few of the items we have had donated for our LIVE/Silent Auction -- We live in a very generous State... Alaskans are AWESOME!

*4 each beautiful Sterling Silver bracelets from Jewelry Cache & Josh Jennett* Gift Cards to Outback Steak House* 2 HID Headlights and installation from Alaska Bedliner & Truck Supply courtesy of the Nerup Family* Uncle Joe's Pizza Gift cards courtesy of the White Family* Popeye's Services Driveway Seal Coat courtesy of Ken Withrow & Family* Scensty Products- courtesy of Ann Sherbahn Lahaie* Robert Gellar Mobile Service Oil change and Tire change over* Several Knitted and crocheted items* Several Quilted blankets (baby and adult size)* Allen & Petersen Cooking Class* Skinny Raven $100.00 Gift Card* Run to the Sun Tanning package* 10 each 14" x 18" matted Aviation series byJacquie Coté Suter - Donated by Buster's Upholstery* Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy-$220.00 value courtesy of Sandra Schaeffer * 4 passes to H2Oasis* 2 each Birthday Party events at Jewel Lake McDonalds* $100.00 Gift Card to Blush Boutique* Dinner for 2 at Benihana’s* Lunch for 2 at Benihana’s* HamiltonBeach Stainless Crock Pot* 2 each $50.00 gift card to Firetap Alehouse* 2 each - $75.00 gift card to McGinley’s* 2 each $100.00 gift certificates to Superstar Pastry Design* 20 piece Tommy Armour Golf Club set from Sports Authority $300.00 Value* 10 Ski Passes to Hill Top Ski Area good for 1 year $250.00 Value* Glass Champagne Bucket, Ridedel Wine glasses – Goldrush Liquor* Stihl MS170 16” Chainsaw, tool kit & hat – Alaska Specialty Equipment* Full detail up to $250.00 – Pink Elephant* Express detail $75.00 – Pink Elephant* Holiday wash package $55.00 – Pink Elephant
    * TomTom ONE 125 GPS* 2 each Sea Galley gift cards for $25.00* 2 - Jewel Lake Bowl “Extreme” Bowling certificates $70.00 ea* 2 - $50.00 gift certificates Shades of Competition* 1 year family membership to Aviation Alaska Museum & 1 aviation print* 1 $50.00 gift certificate to Mr. Prime Beef* 1 Tastee Freeze certificate for 6 people - banana split special * 1 HOT pink beanies with “Peace” bow & ribbon – from Nina’s Beanies & Bows* 3 gift certificates from Metro Music & Book Store* Trunki full of: Trunki saddle bag, paints, brushes, lacing beads, stamp set, birdhouse kit, sticker set & many other items too many to list!! Thank you Sweet Adeline's Children's Store!
    * 1 Cutco (Santoku) Cheese Knife* Overnight Stay at the Captain Cook* 4 hours of BAC Limousine and $100.00 gift Card to Double Muskey* Tour of KTUU News station and you get to watch the 5:00pm news be taped - THANKS Maria Downey! * 128 piece tool set - AIH and General Hardware Distributors * 25 Arctic Cheeseburger & soda coupons - Arctic Roadrunner* $100.00 Dimond Chevron gift card* Gift Basket from Bear Creek Winery in Homer, AK* PIAA Driving Lights from 6 Robblees* 2 each $50.00 gift cards from Romano's* Pearl Necklace from Oxford Metals* 32GB iPod touch, a MiFi personal mobile internet hot spot and 3 months of service donated by Alaska Communications* 2 each $50.00 Sullivan's gift cards* Cook Book from Suzette Lord "Suzette's Alaska Cooking" * $50.00 gift card from Suite 100
    * Wooldridge Boats for donating a stainless, 4 blade, outboard jet impeller - for 115 HP engine- they will trade up to a 200HP if that is what you need. (*Not including a power jet impeller)
    * $50.00 Moose's Tooth Gift Card* Gift Basket from Alaska Mill & Feed $75.00 value* $50.00 Gift Card from Suite 100
    * 2 hours of computer consulting time from Bright Solutions* $100.00 Gift Card to Nino's Eatery* $100.00 Gift Card to Intuitions Spa & Salon * $100.00 Gift Card to Sunsation Tanning Salon* Several beautiful bags, wallets, scarves from Cosette & Lulu E. Bebe* $100.00 Gift Card to Allure * Little girls bicycle...in pink... Lauren never got to ride a bike - several donated to this purchase* Delphin Inflatable Boat YDX 270 Aluminum Floor, measuring 8' 8" - Thanks Marita Sea & Ski* House of Harley Davidson – shirts, hat, stickers & Jenga game* Bennett Images – Hulahula Double Rainbow stretched canvas picture* Bo’s Fishing & Guide Service – Red or King Charter for 1* Shane Lamb Gallery – “Glacier Walk” print* Dish Japanese Restaurant - $100.00 gift card* Marty Bannatyne – tupperware set & wine stopper * Katie Cannon Photography- Palmer a family session and a CD* $50.00 Gift Card to Humpy's Ale House * 1 hour for up to 25 people Perks Espresso Catering* Groupon for Alaskan King Crab donated by the Doyle Family * Filet Knife from Eagle River Knives* 10 prints from John Van Zyle* Up to $250.00 in tax prep service good thru 4-15-12 THANK you Stacy at Don Schaefer and Associates* Basket of PartyLite & Two Sisters Gourmet courtesy of Annie Graff-Howell* Pink Daisy Quilt made and donated by Teresa Kimmel* $100.00 Gift Card to Nordstroms - Thank you All Things Diva.com* $100.00 Park N Play Birthday Party in memory of Seth* Serenity Esthetics donated eyelash extensions and a Jessner Peel
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...04634636215952
    (see attached link to see the list of over 200 generous donations from our community )
    Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please join us if you can and be sure to RSVP.
    Dana & Todd Graham

Here are pictures of just some of the items http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...0588&aid=20966
    Yes- we want you to have a date night or night out with friends
    Yes- we will have light appetizers - no one will leave full but you won't starve
    Yes- we will have a little wine/beer
    Yes- you will have a fabulous time for a great cause!!!
    Yes- we have so many items -almost 200 so everyone has to leave with at least 2 items
    YES- we live in a generous, kind State with tons of wonderful people and ...
    YES-- I wish I was doing all of this for another reason--- We miss you Sis ♥

*** HOPE can accept.. Mastercard / Visa / American Express and Discover - plus check and cold hard cash... at the Silent Auction***

What you guys are doing to benefit HOPE is amazing...reading Lauren's story would bring a tear to the toughest mans' eye...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Unfortunately I will be on the road to Washinton to haul back a boat and can not make it. But my heart and prayers go out to you, your family and your lovely daughter.
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    Tennessee

A sad story with a positive ending. Are you still needing donations for the auction? I own a window cleaning business and would be happy to donate a residential window cleaning to the list. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Thanks guys - This is Dana, Todd's wife - I appreciate the kind words, it has been a tough, tough journey and I am fortunate to have Todd, he knows a lot about boats AND is an amazing guy
    Help spread the word so we can sell some of the great donations we rounded up. Did you see that 4 blade stainless impeller, the Fillet knife from Eagle River Knife Co.... the Double Musky dinner and Limo from BAC...the 16" Stihl chainsaw - it's all for a great cause!
    Spoiled One I sent you a PM - thank you for offering to donate!
    Dana Graham

Do you have a link to just make a Donation ?

Some of the members don't live in Alaska or are not able to make the event.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific23 View Post
    Do you have a link to just make a Donation ?

Some of the members don't live in Alaska or are not able to make the event.
    Hi Pacific23- THANK YOU for asking! You can make a donation in Lauren's Memory to HOPE Community Resources to our Team: For the LOVE of Lauren

http://www.gifttool.com/athon/OurTea...=1431&TID=8013

We have already raised $3,125.00 since February 2011 .. excited to see what we have as a team after the Silent Auction!
    Please join us if you can!
    Thanks

Please RSVP to the Saturday, April 9th Silent Auction here.. thank you!

http://www.hopealaska.org/fortheloveoflauren.asp

I just sponsored Garrett.

I'm supposed to be in Whittier for most of the day Saturday, but if I make it back early enough, I'll be there with my wife. I don't want to officially RSVP since I might not make it, but we'll try.

THANK YOU! He was the best big brother to Lauren EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by pacific23 View Post
    I just sponsored Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I'm supposed to be in Whittier for most of the day Saturday, but if I make it back early enough, I'll be there with my wife. I don't want to officially RSVP since I might not make it, but we'll try.
    Thank you Brian.. please be sure to introduce yourself if you guys make it, and thanks for helping us get the word out.. we really want this to be a successful event! ~ Dana

Where is the Bayshore Clubhouse?
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Quote Originally Posted by Roger45 View Post
    Where is the Bayshore Clubhouse?
    here ya go: 3131 Amber Bay Loop, Anchorage, AK
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    here ya go: 3131 amber bay loop, anchorage, ak

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...04634636215952 go here to see the Face Book invite to the event and more information.
    *PLEASE RSVP at this link if you are attending* http://www.hopealaska.org/fortheloveoflauren.asp

We are in the last 48 hours before our big fundraiser in memory of our sweet baby girl Lauren.. be sure to RSVP and bring a friend... or 50!There are over 220 donated items to bid on with a total value of almost $30,000.00, almost all of it donated by local Alaskans that want to pay it forward! We are very, very humbled!

We will have some great $25.00 "Easter eggs" you can purchase to win a prize up to $100.00 in value! We are going to have a TERRIFIC time and it is all for a wonderful cause!
    Special THANKS to the Forum for allowing us to share Lauren's story with all of you and give you the details about our fundraisers
    Dana Graham
    This is the list of all the donations -- sorry it is an export and not easy to read - but you get the idea... See you Saturday!

Accent of Style Gift Certificate“Summer Pink & Blues” Print by Jon VanZyle “Thought You’d Like to See” Print by Jona VanZyle “Spring Buffet” Print by Jona VanZyle “Magic Times” Print by Jon VanZyle “Calm Water” Print by Jon VanZyle “The Sortie” Print by Jon VanZyle “Study of a Perfect Fisherman” Print by Jon VanZyle “A Special Friend” Print by Jon VanZyle “Joyful Song” Print by Jon VanZyle “Arctic Poppies” Print by Jon VanZyle Children’s Activity Basket One Year Family Membership and Wein Airways Print Alaska Bead Co. Gift Certificate Alaska Bead Co. Gift Certificate HID Lights with Installation “There was a Little Porcupine” signed book by Bernd & Susan Richter with Alaska Chick T-Shirt and Haircut for Peanuts Certificate and Product “I See you Through my Heart” signed book with Alaska Chick T-Shirt and Haircut for Peanuts Certificate Seven headbands 32GB iPod Touch with MiFi and 3 Months Service
    128 Piece Mechanic Tool Set Garden Gift Basket
    Stihl MS170 Chainsaw 16", Sharpening Kit, Hat Three Spray Tan Package Nordstrom's Gift Card Cooking Supplies with Allen & Petersen Cooking Class Certificate Allure Spa & Hair Design Gift Card Scentsy Warmer “Penny the Pig” Scentsy Buddy Party Lite Party Lite Two Sisters Gourmet “I Trade my Sister for an Arctic Cat” T-Shirt Arctic Cat Black Softshell Jacket Arctic Cat ATV A-TEX Rain Jacket & Bibs Arctic Cat Ladies T-Shirt Sullivan's Gift Certificate Sullivan's Gift Certificate
    H2 Hummer Limo 4 Hour Rental Certificate with Double Musky $100 Gift Certificate One Hour Therapeutic Massage 30 Minute Massage Certificate 30 Minute Massage Certificate Wine Gift Basket Lunch for Two at Benihana Blush Boutique Gift Card Red or King Salmon Charter for One Two Hours of Computer Consulting
    C-206 Stationair Matted Print
    PA-31 Navajo Chieftain Matted Print
    DHC-6 Twin Otter Matted Print
    Douglas DC-3 Matted Print
    C-180 Skywagon Matted Print
    DHC-2 Beaver Matted Print
    C-185 Skywagon Matted Print
    G-21A Goose Matted Print
    PA-18 SuperCub Matted Print
    DHC-3 Otter Matted Print
    One Night Deluxe Stay with Dinner for Two at Benihana Autographed Football by Chris Kuper of the Denver Broncos "Mother's Joy" Canvas Print Window Cleaning Certificate Reupholstering Gift Certificate Certificate for Haircut and Style with an Eyebrow Wax Cafe Del Mundo Gift Card Hamilton Beach Stainless Slow Cooker with Kitchen Set Hand Knitted & Crocheted Outerwear Fleece Jacket Fox Hoodie with Wallet and Fox Stickers Handmade Raggedy Anne Doll with Day and Evening Attire DermaGlow Gift Certificate Chevron Gift Card Dish Japanese Restaurant Gift Card Tax Prep Services-up to $250 7" Filet Knife "Hula Hula Double Rainbow" Framed Canvas Print Hair Products with Highlight Certificate Solara Gift Card Certificate for a Personalized Book Firetap Alehouse Gift Card Firetap Alehouse Gift Card Thor Quadran Helmet with Arctic Cat Snow Suit and T-Shirt Basketball Hoop GABC Blue Hoodie with Alaskan Amber Beer Glasses Champagne Bucket with Champagne Liberty Cabernet Sauvignon, Riedel Wine Glasses and Wine Stoppers GABC Large T-Shirts with Golf Balls GABC Medium T-Shirt with Golf Balls GABC White T-Shirt with Black Sweatpants GABC Black T-Shirt with Black Sweatpants Hanging Chair Earring Holder with Earrings Hot Pink Beanie and Alaska Chicks Shirt with Happy Bottoms Diaper Service Certificate Hawg Quest Promotional Gear Crystal & Stone Bracelet with matching Earrings Ten Day Hilltop Ski Area Passes Original Salmon Filet Board House of Bounce Punch Card House of Bounce Punch Card Harley Davidson Basket Humpy's Gift Card The Skin Bar Gift Certificate for Hair Services with Jamie Cogdill Kevin Murphy Organic Hair Products Northern Lights Brooch Bubble Bracelet—Handwoven, off-loom Japanese and Czech Glass with Vintage Button Clasp Creative Memories Wish Book, Tape Runner and Fine Tip Pen Scentsy Tote Full of Goodies Family Indoor Sitting with 16x20 Canvas Print Extreme Bowling Certificate with $25 Sea Galley Certificate Extreme Bowling Certificate with a Banana Splits for Six at Tastee Freez McDonald’s Birthday Party Certificate McDonald’s Birthday Party Certificate Hair Product with Gift Certificate Four Adults H2Oasis Passes with 4 Cheeseburger and Soda Coupons Portrait Package Scrap Booking Basket Ballerina Quilt Family Photography Session with CD Crocheted Blue Baby Hat and Afghan with Happy Bottoms Diaper Service Certificate Pearl Bracelet 7 1/4” Bracelet made by Kellie Robinson Spiral Beaded Rope 24” Necklace made by Kellie Robinson Kindred Spirits Coffee Punch Card Green Stained Glass Panel Multi-Colored Stained Glass Panel Channel 2 Newsroom Private Tour Taxidermy Gift Certificate “High Country” Framed Print by Dave Wade 121/1000 “High Country” Print by Dave Wade 120/1000 “Lodge Pole Hideout” Print by Dave Wade 610/1000 “The Price of Freedom” Print by Harold I. Hopkinson “North American Slam” Print by David W. Jackson Native America Print by Taylor Winter Birch Scene Print Winter Birch Scene Print Winter Ranch Print Landscape Quilt of San Luis Obispo Seven Sisters Mountain Range Pear Still Life Art Quilt
    3x4 Child's Cat Quilt
    Scentsy Warmer
    PartyLite Express It! Votive
    Intuitions Gift Card
    Pashmina Scarfs
    Wine Shiraleah Handbag
    Taupe Shiraleah Handbag
    Black Handbag with matching Wallet
    Taupe Handbag with matching Wallet
    Red/Black Bag
    Two Earrings Sets
    White Tiger Framed Print by Jan Hinderson Bluebird Quilt Jungle Quilt Peter Bronze Fish Platter Sushi Set with Saki “Testosterone” Basket Delphin Inflatable Boat-YDX 270 Aluminum Floor Mother’s Day Tupperware Lunchset Pampered Chef Beer Bread Set McGinley’s Pub Gift Card McGinley’s Pub Gift Card Mountain View Sports Gift Certificate Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Certificate Metro Music Certificate Metro Music Certificate Metro Music Certificate Decorated Lightup Bottle Necklace, Earings & Bracelet Set Bear Tooth/Moose’s Tooth Gift Card Mr. Prime Beef Gift Certificate with Santuko Cheese Knife Nino's Italian Eatery Gift Card Coffee Jasper Necklace Set Outback Steakhouse Gift Certificate 18" 5mm Cultured White Akoya Pearl Necklace Birthday Party Certificate Freshwater Pearl, Crystal Rondell and Gold Filled Bracelet made by Pat Powers Peach and Cream Bracelet made by Pat Powers Reversable Black 7” Bracelet made by Pat Powers CAT Toys and Sweatshirt Paw Prince & Doggie Decadents Gift Basket One Hour Espresso Catering for up to 30 People Brownie Pops Pink Elephant Full Detail Pink Elephant Express Detail Gift Package of Five Pink Elephant Tokens Gift Package of Five Pink Elephant Tokens
    2 Car Washes
    2 Car Washes
    Driveway Sealcoat
    TomTom One 125 GPS
    Black & Silver Necklace 19” with Earrings Red Robin Gift Certificate Stuffed Penguin Full Service Oil Change Certificate Tire Changeover Certificate Riding Certificate for Summer Day Camp Riding Certificate for Summer Day Camp Romanos Gift Card Romanos Gift Card Five Level 3 Tanning Sessions Sam’s Club Gift Card One Hour Myofacial Trigger Point Therapy Session Camille Therapy Set Zara Laptop Case Shades of Competition $50 Gift Certificate with Two Pink Elephants Tokens Shades of Competition $50 Gift Certificate with Two Pink Elephants Tokens "Glacier Walk" Signed and Numbered Print Alaska King Crab Gift Box from FishEx Tastefully Simple Basket Swarovski Ruby Red Crystal Gold Filled Chain and Clasp made by Shirley Uldrich Swarovski Amber Gold Crystal Gold Filled Chain and Clasp made by Shirley Uldrich PIAA Driving Lights Skinny Raven Sports Gift Card Skinny Raven Sports Gift Card One Week Summer Spanish Camp Hitachi 12v Cordless Drill Combo Set Spoiled Boutique $50 Gift Card with Hat & Zutano Booties Coffee Basket with Mug and Gift Card Suite 100 Restaurant Gift Card Sunsation Tanning Salon Gift Card Superstar Pastry Design Gift Card Superstar Pastry Design Gift Card "Suzette's Alaskan Cooking" by Suzette Lord Weldon and Homemade Jam Redoubt Ash Necklace and Earring Set Red Stone Pendant and Earrings in Silver Setting Trunki of Goodies Art Basket Aveda Hair Products Pink Daisy Quilt Scentsy Gift Certificate Blue Cocktail Ring Size 6 Scentsy Gift Certificate Specialized Hotrock Girl’s 16 Bicycle Sterling Silver 7.25” Bead and Link Bracelet Sterling Silver 7.5” Fancy Braid Bracelet Sterling Silver Bead 7” and Ball Link Bracelet Sterling Silver 7.5” Twisted Bead Bracelet Bike, Scooter, Pads and Helmets Dry Bag Uncle Joe’s Pizzeria Gift Card Wooldridge Boats 4 blade stainless Outboard Jet Impeller

Had a few folks inquire about the Wooldridge impeller at the auction.
    This is a new 4 blade Wooldridge stainless outboard jet impeller for a 115 hp engine, but if you are looking for a larger one don't worry Wooldidge was kind enough to let you trade up to a larger size if you have a larger hp engine 150/200hp OB at no additional cost to you. "This excludes the power jet impeller" They don't stock that one.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR TEAM SHIRTS BY APRIL 23rd and to check out what our team FOR THE LOVE OF LAUREN has raised so far!
    http://www.hopealaska.org/fortheloveoflauren.asp

I started spreading the word the end of February, 2010, to get friends and family fired up about doing the Walk for HOPE. Sadly, 7 days later our precious baby girl passed away from complications of the genetic syndrome she was born with, Bohring Opitz. We were expecting and told we were having a “healthy” baby, when she was born we knew immediately that was not the case. Lauren was 4 lbs 14oz, 17 Ľ long, she was blind, deaf, and missing the major message center in her brain, cleft lip and palate as well as hip dysplasia and failure to thrive. She was in the Providence NICU for 35 days, when she was discharged we were told she may live a week to a month, she was almost 20 months old when she passed away and only 11 lbs. After caring for Lauren in our home for 14 months around the clock, I allowed HOPE Community Resources to have a trained person come into our home so we could keep Lauren with us and I could get a break during the day and to be able to make things a little more normal for Lauren’s big brother. I resisted the help, just because I thought I had to do it all, but the HOPE employees knew better and were persistent.
    I feel like this is something we can all do in honor of Lauren. I can never financially pay HOPE back for what they did for my family, but I can “Pay it Forward” and doing the Walk for HOPE is a great way to do that!

Lauren struggled for 20 months to be here with us-- let's all do a 5K in her memory - Because we can and because Lauren CAN'T!

Please contact me with any questions or if you need more info. 5K walkers route and the 16K bikers/runners route, there will be an additional Walk Lite route along the park strip sidewalk, eliminating the hills of the coastal trail.

Please go here to sign up on our team to walk and get sponsors or to just donate to the cause. http://www.gifttool.com/athon/OurTea...=1431&TID=8013

THANK YOU...."We are forever changed. We never get over it. We never move on. We must learn how to incorporate our loss into our new lives... happily"
    Dana, Todd & Garrett Graham - we miss you baby sister ♥

PLEASE join us May 7th and BE SURE TO WEAR SOMETHING HOT PINK in honor of Lauren!

Go here to watch the 2011 HOPE commercial starring Garrett http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/vi...45005&comments