Thread: 26' North River OS

Default 26' North River OS

Hi all this is my first post. I have been enjoying the good info on this site for a couple of years now. I have been going through the process of trying to find the right boat ( in my price range) for my needs. (Aluminum, easely trailerable, V-berth, Heat, and stand up head) This winter I found a 2008 26' North River OS in Washington. I bought it and it just arrived in Soldotna. I am looking forward to seeing you all out in Whitter, Seward and Homer this summer

Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the forum. Be sure to post up some pics of your new baby. Hope to see you out this season.

Welcome to the forum, but this post is worthless without pictures! Sounds like a nice setup. What type of power, fuel capacity, and other goodies did she come with?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

^^^^ What he said^^^^^

That's a nice boat
    I have a '07 that I love, best riding production aluminum hull in my opinion.
    How's yours set up??
    2007 26' Northriver OS, Suzuki 300.

Quote Originally Posted by pta View Post
    That's a nice boat
    I have a '07 that I love, best riding production aluminum hull in my opinion.
    How's yours set up??
    Wait, what? I don't think I heard you correctly

Quote Originally Posted by tinboat View Post
    Hi all this is my first post. I have been enjoying the good info on this site for a couple of years now. I have been going through the process of trying to find the right boat ( in my price range) for my needs. (Aluminum, easely trailerable, V-berth, Heat, and stand up head) This winter I found a 2008 26' North River OS in Washington. I bought it and it just arrived in Soldotna. I am looking forward to seeing you all out in Whitter, Seward and Homer this summer
    My fishing buddy has the same boat. Nothing about it that I don't like.

I will get the pictures and try and figure out how to post them. She is set up with Twin 150hp yamaha's and i think it will carry 126 gals of gas. Inside on the port it has a dinnete and a head. On the starboard side is the helm, sink, and wallas cooktop.

Quote Originally Posted by tinboat View Post
    I will get the pictures and try and figure out how to post them. She is set up with Twin 150hp yamaha's and i think it will carry 126 gals of gas. Inside on the port it has a dinnete and a head. On the starboard side is the helm, sink, and wallas cooktop.
    Good deal. Sounds like an outstanding fishing platform! Here is a link to a tutorial on posting pictures. It is so easy a cave man can do it.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...sting-Pictures

Here is a link to a tutorial on posting pictures. It is so easy a cave man can do it.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Cave men you know must be pretty smart. Thanks for the link.

Great looking boat and congrats on the purchase. Hope to see you out on the water.

Nice looking ride. Now post some pictures with some fur or fish!

The maiden voyage is next weekend in Homer. Maybe i can find a halibut out there to.