Thread: 7.5 MILLION Times legal Radiation limit.

Default 7.5 MILLION Times legal Radiation limit.

This nightmare is just getting started......

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,2697428.story

Default Safe Fish

I have pre radiation salmon and halibut in my freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby06 View Post
    I have pre radiation salmon and halibut in my freezer.
    yeah I got a radiated thumbs up for ya, it'll make your prostrate glow like the aurora borealis

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Ya'll remind me of a 3 a.m. phone call from the wife screaming that there's a brown bear in the back yard. I said, "so, don't go outside". Of course that wasn't enough to calm her panic attack, but it was the honest truth of the situation. There's something potentially dangerous "over there", so just don't go "over there" until the danger leaves.

Same, same. So they got some radiation contaminated water spilling out of a cracked containment into the ocean. So... don't go swimming on that beach in Japan until about 2 weeks after they get the leak plugged up. Stupid simple.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    yeah I got a radiated thumbs up for ya, it'll make your prostrate glow like the aurora borealis
    Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    Ya'll remind me of a 3 a.m. phone call from the wife screaming that there's a brown bear in the back yard. I said, "so, don't go outside". Of course that wasn't enough to calm her panic attack, but it was the honest truth of the situation. There's something potentially dangerous "over there", so just don't go "over there" until the danger leaves.

Same, same. So they got some radiation contaminated water spilling out of a cracked containment into the ocean. So... don't go swimming on that beach in Japan until about 2 weeks after they get the leak plugged up. Stupid simple.
    Once again, you've hit the nail on the head w/ your analogy JOAT. The conspiracy theorists abound, they're not happy till everybody is as uptight as them. For these reasons they can expect a glowing prostrate!

I'm taking a poll

iodine-131 has a short half life. about 10 days if memory serves. the Cesium is a *******dd. that stays hot for a long time. The old addage "dillution is the sollution" is out there. the pacific is a big ocean but there are limits to everything

Leak has been stopped. You'll be able to go swimming in Japan in 2 weeks. Chillax and have a brewski.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Lol dumping 3,000,000,000 gals of the stuff is a little scary, and as far as the leak has been stoped believe it if that makes you feel better. Its been better than 2 weeks and they racked up that much waste and all of a sudden its stoped? Come on Joat do you really believe that?

I prefer mercury over radiation in my fish, but if I can't have mercury I'll take plutonium.

The Threat...Real or Perceived...is growing at an alarming rate. Fallout, leaks, intentional releases, global detection and core damage all bode all is not well.
    Bottomline is consumer confidence in Pacific Fish and Seafood has been shaken...not stirred. The market will bear this out.
    Call me paranoid...but I ain't eating fresh salmon this year...just gonna ride the tide for awhile and see what transpires over a bit of time.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Default radiation from an unknown source?

What a load of hooey!

The article says: "The exact cause of the radiation was not immediately clear".

Uh.... guys.... do ya think it might be the nuclear power plant that's been melting down? Sheesh.

Just marinade your sea food with a little iodine and a pinch of lemon paper it wil be alright

I wonder what the radiation level was like in the 60's, 70's and 80's when we were testing our thermal nuclear weapons by detonating them in the pacific Ocean off the aleutians..oh and the russians testing there horsepower in the bering sea. I'm sure the navys of the world don't have any nuclear incidents w/ their fleets either

I'm taking a poll

I wonder what the radiation level was like in the 60's, 70's and 80's when we were testing our thermal nuclear weapons by detonating them in the pacific Ocean off the aleutians..oh and the russians testing there horsepower in the bering sea. I'm sure the navys of the world don't have any nuclear incidents w/ their fleets either
    Geezus FB...What else could possibly explain the expotentially high numbers of lawyers and terrorists??? What you think they were the result of Planning Parenthood???

Nope...not eating the fish no mo...huhuh...ain't gonna do it, even if the CDFU puts on a Free Fish Fry at the Cannery Dock in Kenai.
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

So whats your theory for checking this out? Guess it brings a new meaning to "get your head out of your ass!" LOL Where do you get your selection of pictures for your postings? Great Find!

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    Leak has been stopped. You'll be able to go swimming in Japan in 2 weeks. Chillax and have a brewski.
    This one...from a week ago still has me cracking up!!!
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~