Thread: I did it

Default I did it

The wife and I bought a 2011 ranger 6x6 w/4,000lb warn winch and 6 27 mudlites heck yeah. This should go well with the 2009 700 ranger we have already now I need to figure out how to trailer both of them... I pick it up on the 16th might head to Jims creek for the maiden voyage then who knows where after that.

after that swing by my house on church road and take me for a ride

Grats, its a sweet ride, I picked mine up about 2 weeks ago. Of course I had to buy a larger trailer as well, lol.

DANG! The 6X club is bursting! Congrats.

Good JOB 323! Post some pics. You'll love it!

I will post pics once I get it, I have been wanting one for awhile... I kicked myself in the rear for not gettign a 6x6 in the first place another 2000 to get the 6x6 is well worth it i think. But wife can drive the other one, well it was hers I just drove it...

we just bought 2009 polaris rzr 800 with roof and winch from sportman show last sat will pick up this sat cant wait for the ride

Nice I stay away from Marita ski horrible customer service. We bought a ranger from them last year at the sportsman show. We signed all the paperwork it was ours. Told us it would be ready for pickup weds. Anyhow no calls from them on weds so call them they give me a excuses blah blah. I told them a simple phone call telling me hey it won't be ready until whenever. Once they have your money they could care less. I deal with hatcher pass now and they will wheel and deal if you get a qoute from Another dealer they will beat it all day long!

Another option now is Alaska Cycle Center on Old Seward, They're the Honda dealer but started selling Polaris a couple months ago.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Quote Originally Posted by Lowe & Slow View Post
    Another option now is Alaska Cycle Center on Old Seward, They're the Honda dealer but started selling Polaris a couple months ago.
    Dave Johnson is the service manager at AK Cycle too. He ran the PowerSports service dept up until Marita bought them. Great guy and great mechanic.

I stopped in there was ready to buy a 6x6 from them, they only had one and it had a cab they said you have to buy it with the cab which was $17,000 and it didn't even have a winch on it yet LOL. But nothing against them polaris just needs to send them more, they said I was like the 2nd person to stop in wanting a ranger 6x6 minus the cab.

Got my 2010 Ranger 6X6 in Sept 2009 from Big Lake Powersports/Southport Marina. Good guys to deal with. If you bring them a legitimate quote they will do their best to beat it. Also heard good stuff about Hatchers.

323 - Congrats on the purchase.

We should get all the Ranger 6X's together. I heard somewhere that one dealer sold 16 6X's last year so there are bunch of us out there.