I am looking for some info about some various stories and am interested if anybody has some recollections of the following stories and or guides.
1) The Hole-in-the-Wall Ram that was stolen from the Park Service Office in Copper Center.
2) The Magnificent Seven Rams of Summit Lake
3) Fitzgeralds Rams
4) Loyal Johnson's 49 inch ram from Nabesna Glacier
5) Greenough Ram by Soucek
6) Whereabouts of Dennis Harms
7) Whereabouts of Tommy Sheets(Alabama phone number doesn't seem to work.)
8) Info on the Big Kenai Ram taken by Guide John Swiss.
9) Whereabouts of Gary Paul