Thread: The Harding Zone!(Was I on the right Lake?)

Thumbs up The Harding Zone!(Was I on the right Lake?)

Went out to Harding on my own today and became one with the lake (LOL!) wouldn’t you know it the fish were biting like crazy! I thought I was at the wrong lake for awhile or in an episode of the Twilight Zone. I fished from 0800 this morning to around 1230 and decided I better go before the next round of Lakers came by. Over all I caught 5 fish today out of Harding! Four Lakers and one Arctic Char. I am only going to post this one picture because it was the biggest of the day and I was taking pictures with a timer so some of them did not turn out to well. I will post the rest of them in my album. Overall an outstanding day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I shall call you master.....

Excellent! Man your really unlockin that lakes secrets!

Release Lake Trout

Quote Originally Posted by AlcanRon View Post
    Went out to Harding on my own today and became one with the lake (LOL!) wouldn’t you know it the fish were biting like crazy! I thought I was at the wrong lake for awhile or in an episode of the Twilight Zone. I fished from 0800 this morning to around 1230 and decided I better go before the next round of Lakers came by. Over all I caught 5 fish today out of Harding! Four Lakers and one Arctic Char. I am only going to post this one picture because it was the biggest of the day and I was taking pictures with a timer so some of them did not turn out to well. I will post the rest of them in my album. Overall an outstanding day!
    Oh man I Would have loved to have gone to harding.I have seen you and jedi post pictures after every trip and Im not gonna lie...I am very jealous lol.Great job AlcanRon.
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Im heading out tommorow and monday, how deep are yall fishing out there. I know its a pretty deep lake, i never fished it there and im just trying to figure out where i should try according to depth that people are catching

Man, you guys are on fire! I've seen the photos on FB, all I can say is WOW! WTH! I can't believe I'm jealous of you guys Ice Fishing when I'm down here fly fishing the Kenai! Nice Work guys! I'm sure you will post here tomorrow.

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/