Thread: How do I view my rep comments?

Default How do I view my rep comments?

I can't seem to figure out how to find my rep comments without getting new rep. I need to find an old rep comment to access the related thread for a research project. (I'm doing an oral dissertation on hand-loading for a military leadership course and the thread the rep comment pertained to contained a link to a specific article I am looking for.) Is there a way to access my rep comments without clicking on the "new rep point" notification?

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

click on settings in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Thanks LuJon! Hmmm... I can only see the last eight or so comments. The one I'm looking for is older. Any way to view all rep comments?

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AKsoldier View Post
    Thanks LuJon! Hmmm... I can only see the last eight or so comments. The one I'm looking for is older. Any way to view all rep comments?
    I don't believe there is.

But right next to the Settings Link (UR corner) is My Profile, then click on find all my posts, and it should be in that list.

Thanks Family man - I hadn't thought of that. It took a while, but I found it. The article I was looking for was Randy Garrett's writings on penetration relative to velocity for heavy, solid bullets.