Thread: Anybody ever use the Moultire game spy managment system ?

Default Anybody ever use the Moultire game spy managment system ?

I'm thinking about purchasing the Moultrie spy game managment system. If you have used it in AK, can you please tell me if it worked well enough worth buying it. Im concerned it wouldn't get a signal to be able to use it. Thanks

Nope, I love my bushel trophy cam though! Awesome, and u can get a beat box for it too. Check em both out at opticsplanet.com

Bear box, not beat box sorry

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbuck View Post
    Nope, I love my bushel trophy cam though! Awesome, and u can get a beat box for it too. Check em both out at opticsplanet.com
    +1 on the Bushnel Trophy Cam. They have a very wide field of view and are one of the best camera's out there IMO for the money. The new 2011 camera will hold up to a 32 GB card (the 2010 held a 16 GB card).

Here are a few links for those interested:

2010 Detection Zone Test Trophy Cam ranked #1
    2010 Trail Camera Shootout Trophy Cam ranked #2
    2010 Trigger Speed Showdown Trophy Cam ranked #6

2009 Comprehensive Test Results Some nice, but expensive camera's in this list
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I have a Moultrie. It used to work very well before a Grizzly bear chewed on it, tore it down and dropped it in a puddle. I took it apart and dried it, and got it to work, but it hasn't worked the same since. Sometimes it gets good pictures, but I think the infrared doesn't work real well in it anymore. Sometimes I get robbed by bears and no pictures are taken.