Thread: Irish Setter Puppy for sale

Default Irish Setter Puppy for sale

We have a beautiful AKC purbred female Irish Setter Puppy for sale. She is very sweet and loving and ready for more formal training. Already showing signs of pointing. We have her father. She would be perfect for hunting, showing or just a lovely family pet. Wonderful with little childern and other pets. She needs a large fenced yard and loving parents. We are moving out of state very soon and can only bring one pet. Please call to set up an appointment for a meet and greet.
    All shot and vet checks current. AKC papers and pedigrees
    Asking $500

907 488-1549
    907 978-2387
    907 978-2404 I can send you pictures also

Thats funny cause my wife, and then a buddy (didn't know he called until later) called about this dog on Wednesday night. After answering only two or three questions from my wife, someone (female) abruptly informed her the dog was sold. My buddy said he called about the dog Wednesday evening, and was also informed it was sold. Both parties saw this dog on Craigslist, but now I see the posting has been removed. As you only posted this only 9 hours ago....what's the story?

Just My opinion, I feel that members should have some amount of posts on the forum before offering things for sale.
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Eagle River

Red Flags are going up. Gutcheck says don't do it
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy