Thread: Bait em 907 at Sportsman's

Default Bait em 907 at Sportsman's

Great work Jess!! I hope you have a large stockpile. How did you talk them out of selling those "awesome" $60 bait balls they sold in years past? I need to get some of those gell balls before they are all gone!!
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

The $60 balls are still there. They actually have a lot more of the other guys products. I was reading the label on the $70 gallon jug of Bear Paw it reads: "Hang this can and heat with a torch." Its a plastic jug! I hope no one sets the forest on fire trying to do that!

We dealt with Sportsman's in Wasilla 3 seasons ago. They decided to put us in all the Alaska stores.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

The Wasilla store has your stuff displayed very well. Looks great.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

i bought a bacon scent bell, and just order some marshmellow gel balls and blueberry spray can't wait to try this stuff out. this will be my second year baiting and first year using these products.