Thread: Proposals 193 & 194 results

Default Proposals 193 & 194 results

From the Board website - Preliminary Action Taken -

Failed - 193 Modify waterfowl bag limits to restrict harvest of goldeneye in Region II and Region IV

No Action - 194 Change waterfowl regulations for guided bird hunters in Region II and Region IV.

I just saw that too. Thank GOD!

I was happy to see that Fish and Game Preliminary Recommendations to the Board of Game agreed that both of these proposals should not be adopted.

I was also happy to see how many people, including some really well known waterfowl biologists, who wrote letters in opposition to the the proposals.

Here's a link to all of the information: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...rd.meetinginfo

Erich

homer voted in favor of 193, but they didnt show at the meetings.they must of known they were fighting a losing battle.this goes to show that common sense and following the waterfowl biologists recommendations is the best course. the BOG didnt follow that recipe before. but this year the board rid itself of an ignorant member and we prevailed.

The author of the proposals is insane. A great victory for waterfowlers.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

YES!!!
    But next year we will have to deal with this all over agian...
    I know where I'm hunting this fall
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

kill all the golden eyes as you can! who knowns when this joker will finally get the bill passed
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

yeah, lets exterminate them, and lets do it drunk. you are a true sportsman and guide? you are what gives hunters a bad name, just adds fuel to the fire with the anti-groups. keep your attitude to yourself.

This year I will take pictures and record the birds I see and take. This will help with next year prop that will come out.
    I encourage other Sea Duck hunters to do the same. This data can be priceless.
    Buck, lets hook this year.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

bucksducks i can write you in for a sea duck hunt on the 20th of november. this date is into the schnapps season (hope you like peppermint) though because after november 1st beer will start to freeze because of the cold temps. i hope you are ok with that. also no need to send me a deposit i know your good for the money.

i would just as soon wait till december, whiskey season. thats when the goin' gets tough and the drunks get goin'.

thats my kinda client!!! idk how you read my mind... i just recently moved up from mn where it goes from beer to schnapps. but after bring here i totally forgot about the 3rd season of whiskey. just for you i will make an exception and do a makers mark hunt. as long as you are able to shoot straight......wait as long as you shoot in the middle of the flock your are ok!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksducks View Post
    you are a true sportsman and guide?

And you are a true sportsman? This forum needs to have a drink.
    I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~