Thread: WTB - Recreational Cabin on River

Default WTB - Recreational Cabin on River

I'm looking for a recreational cabin thats accessible by boat. Currently looking at Skwentna, upper Yentna and would prefer Hewitt Lake. Best way to contact me is by email: tskane@acsalaska.net

Check out "Remote land in Alaska" website. There was a nice cabin on 5 acres just up the Yetna 5 miles or so about a month ago for around $75k.
    BK

Quote Originally Posted by Tagg View Post
    I'm looking for a recreational cabin thats accessible by boat. Currently looking at Skwentna, upper Yentna and would prefer Hewitt Lake. Best way to contact me is by email: tskane@acsalaska.net
    check out DNR they had some land for sale over the counter (OTC) up by Skwentna.. buy the land and build your own cabin.../John

http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/landsale/

Good idea but that would cost me a fortune.

Found this on Alaskaslist

Ad Number: A153429

Talachulitna River Lodge (Skwentna)
    Reply to: Use Contact Form belowPrice: $28,000Telephone: 907-345-0261Talachulitna River Lodge - Ownership Interest

Own a Piece of the Talachulitna! – Rare opportunity to purchase an ownership interest in the Tal River Lodge, on the banks of one of Southcentral Alaska’s premier fishing rivers, only 70 miles northwest of Anchorage. Formerly a popular commercial enterprise, the lodge is now owned by a few lucky souls and their families who enjoy easy access via a 2000 ft gravel runway. The lodge and outbuildings offer ultimate comfort in a rustic setting, including main lodge with 7 guest rooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen, and great room with dining area. Manager’s cabin, workshop and laundry building, owner storage lockers, and generator shed provide ample space and facilities for all needs. Machinery and equipment, including backhoe/front end loader, ATV, and diesel generator are included. Only $28,000. For more details, call Bob at 907-345-0261